LSU v Alabama

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Any of you BayouShooters going to be partaking in the festivities? If you are out there and want to meet up tomorrow, drop me a PM with your cell! If you aren't a creeper (read: Emperor or Spanky), I will totally consider saying hi!

#GeauxTigers
    #BeatBama

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Any of you BayouShooters going to be partaking in the festivities? If you are out there and want to meet up tomorrow, drop me a PM with your cell! If you aren't a creeper (read: Emperor or Spanky), I will totally consider saying hi!

#GeauxTigers
    #BeatBama

Oh, and if you are any of the people that routinely post in the 'Cooking' section, I expect gumbo. Just saying.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Was going to make a Cabela's run today, but the thought of that congestion going up I-10 had me rethink it. ;)

BTW, ROLL TIDE!!
    :D

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    They are uber-hyping this game. Granted, it is a big one. I don't get caught up in the mentality that everything else is fine as along as LSU beats Alabama. This game can not only save LSU's season, but if they pull this off and the stars align, they can still make the playoffs. There are a few scenarios that put them in the SEC Championship.

Also of interest may be that there is a real possibility that 5 SEC West teams can actually tie for 1st place in the Division. That is amazing!

I'm going to call it;

LSU 30 - Alabama 35

Sorry! If I wanted to live in a perpetual fantasy world I would convert to islam. :D

I will say this, if LSU can run the ball on this top ranked run defense, they have a shot! And if the defense shows up like they did for Ole Miss; this is going to be a great game!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    They are uber-hyping this game. Granted, it is a big one. I don't get caught up in the mentality that everything else is fine as along as LSU beats Alabama. This game can not only save LSU's season, but if they pull this off and the stars align, they can still make the playoffs. There are a few scenarios that put them in the SEC Championship.

Also of interest may be that there is a real possibility that 5 SEC West teams can actually tie for 1st place in the Division. That is amazing!

I'm going to call it;

LSU 30 - Alabama 35

Sorry! If I wanted to live in a perpetual fantasy world I would convert to islam. :D

I will say this, if LSU can run the ball on this top ranked run defense, they have a shot! And if the defense shows up like they did for Ole Miss; this is going to be a great game!

LSU is going to win.

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA

I'm going to call it;

LSU 30 - Alabama 35

Neither team is going to score that many points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    If only I could ban people from my phone... You guys would be out of luck!

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    But really, it will be a good game. The stadium is going to be insane.!

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

rtr_rtr

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    New Orleans
    Should be a close game. Haven't been impressed with Bama or lsu this year though. At any rate, roll tide. Didn't realize there were so many Bama folks on here

Last edited:

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I'm just going to leave this here.

oh687q.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics