M92 Yugo "Krinkov" Parts Kit

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I just got an e-mail alert on these and was thinking about one... Any opinions good or bad? Is that a decent price?

http://akpartskits.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_11&products_id=635&zenid=3f86524cc080816f85acf0a73850fcc6

AK-RK-M92.jpg

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    I would say it's a good deal if they have them. But I have read nothing but bad stuff about that site. They have changed the name many times because of that. Also good for listing stuff they don't have.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Well, I'll let y'all know. I ordered a couple of polymer AR uppers from them back in June with no issues so I figured I'd take a shot at one of these. One reassurance is that the quantity on hand was 320 and after placing my order I checked it and it had dropped to 319, so maybe it's for real.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    These would be good for a pistol build, see that the rear trunnion has not had any of the mill work done on the axis hole. Just use a regular fixed stock rec, or a flar w/o trunnion holes for the build.

Only issue I see is the barrel may need to be turned to get the journals the correct sizes for press fit on the front trun, rear sight block and the fsb/gas block.

I bought a virgin m72 from r guns recently and the parts quality is very good. Also have a m70 stamped virgin kit stashed away, that is very nice as well.

I am not really a fan of U/F guns, but I might do a side folder and a pinned fake can?

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    in case anyone is keeping up with this... the kit arrived on thursday and appears complete, as advertised. now, to get a receiver...
    Cool thanks, I'm in for one now. Are any numbers on the trunnion? I want to build an sbr on but with the Russian triangle folder.
    20tnwux.jpg

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Looks good, I will be ordering one. I think a flat would be the best bet, ak builder sells one that does not have trunnion holes. Not sure if the nodak regular akm fixed stock reciver rear trunnion holes will line up with the underfolder trunnion in this kit. I do see that the long rivet hole has not been drilled in the rear trunnion. That will be "exciting" to do with a std drill press...

Saw that the stock was down to 99 units, so I bought one. Merry Christmas to me!

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Got mine in on Friday, looks just like the pics cp osted. Very nice. Not sure how I will build it, but I plan to get a flat and squirrel it away for a rainy day.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Looks good, I will be ordering one. I think a flat would be the best bet, ak builder sells one that does not have trunnion holes. Not sure if the nodak regular akm fixed stock reciver rear trunnion holes will line up with the underfolder trunnion in this kit. I do see that the long rivet hole has not been drilled in the rear trunnion. That will be "exciting" to do with a std drill press...

Saw that the stock was down to 99 units, so I bought one. Merry Christmas to me!
    I posted the fixed stock receiver because he asked about a pistol build. You would need this one to build the kit with the underfolder.
    m92-1web.jpg

Model NDS-M92 96$ shipped

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I've been watching this thread for a bit and the idea of picking up a kit is VERY tempting.

Is this a bad idea to try to build one if I don't have much mechanical experience?

I do not own a metal lathe press, etc., but I do own plenty of woodworking and basic shop tools.

Thanks!
    JC

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom