Magnetic Gun Mounts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MillYak

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2020
    Baton Rouge, LA
    thank you Xenon!! Just ordered 4 sets. As others have already stated, I can think of many uses for these, especially out in my shop.

How do you find these deals? And any idea why the seller would sell them for 10% of the normal price?

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    I ask because if it’s magnetized it may pick up fine shavings or other stuff when cleaning…just curious if anyone actually hav their pistol magnetized and why issues you may have with it…lay it on your laptop will it wipe out a hard drive or crazy stuff like that.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    I ask because if it’s magnetized it may pick up fine shavings or other stuff when cleaning…just curious if anyone actually hav their pistol magnetized and why issues you may have with it…lay it on your laptop will it wipe out a hard drive or crazy stuff like that.

I dont know but you bring up some very good quesitons/points to think about/ponder.

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    Yeah, this was one of those for "Prime" folks, of which I am not.

So I got a friend to order for me! :)

I ordered it without prime. You still have to use the coupon code but choose the free, slow shipping. $3.30 for a set delivered with tax

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    You are welcome guys. I don’t remember where I saw the code, but it may have been Slickdeals. I browse there on occasion

@Gravel I’ll take you up on that Christmas pineapple!

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Got some in today. Magnets are extremely strong. Watch the fingers playing with them.:)

Will figure out some ways to use them for sure.

Yes, I learned that the hard way lol. I took it out the box and put the smooth sides together. I was thinking, this barely sticks... Then turned it around and guess I had it where they deflect, turned one over and SNAP, It was a bitch to take apart. Still don't know what I'm going to use it for, and where.

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yes, I learned that the hard way lol. I took it out the box and put the smooth sides together. I was thinking, this barely sticks... Then turned it around and guess I had it where they deflect, turned one over and SNAP, It was a bitch to take apart. Still don't know what I'm going to use it for, and where.

Yeah, helpful hint. There is a plastic divider between them in the shipping box. Don't put the two pieces together without that plastic divider between them. I needed a flat head screwdriver to pry them apart. These are really strong. I plan to use some to hang tools on the wall of my shed.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    yep watch you fingers... i have no doubt they could hold up a 16lb hammer lol... makes you feel like a wimp trying to get them apart if you lock them without plastic part... lol i had to go put them in my shop, my kiddos wanted to play with them, i would have came back home with my youngest hanging on the fridge lol

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yeah, helpful hint. There is a plastic divider between them in the shipping box. Don't put the two pieces together without that plastic divider between them. I needed a flat head screwdriver to pry them apart. These are really strong. I plan to use some to hang tools on the wall of my shed.

Don't try to pull them apart when they are face to face. Slide them in opposing directions and then pull them apart. No prying device needed. ;)

Butrbal

Rok Out Whit Ya Glock Out
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Prairieville
    The code (AV5J97GU) did not work for me at 11:15am 7/21/21.
    Current price is $29.99
    Message was:
    The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom