Man hit by six meteorites is being 'targeted by aliens

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/835482-man-hit-by-six-meteorites-is-being-targeted-by-aliens

Radivoje Lajic first came to international attention in 2008, shortly after the fifth meteorite had crashed into the roof of his house in the northern village of Gornji Lajici.

And now, within the past month, another rock has hit the roof of his house, in defiance of all the odds - making it six strikes since the plague of meteorites began in 2007.
    Experts at Belgrade University have confirmed that all the falling rocks he has handed over were meteorites. They are now trying to work out what exactly it is about his house that particularly attracts them. The strikes always happen when it is raining heavily, he says, never when there are clear skies.
    Lajic has his own explanation, of course. After the fifth rock struck his house, he said: 'I am obviously being targeted by extraterrestrials. I don't know what I have done to annoy them but there is no other explanation that makes sense. The chance of being hit by a meteorite is so small that getting hit six times has to be deliberate.'

50-year-old Lajic has had a steel girder reinforced roof put on the house to protect it from the alien bombardment - which he funded by selling one of the meteorites to a university in the Netherlands.
    'I have no doubt I am being targeted by aliens,' he adds. 'They are playing games with me. I don't know why they are doing this. When it rains I can't sleep for worrying about another strike.'

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Throwing%20rocks%20in%20the%20barrio.jpg

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    But of course! Another fascinating tale from Eastern Europe....

2ridgebacks

316 below zero
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The rock he is holding in the pic does not look like any meteorite I have seen. It absolutely does not look like it has been heated to thousands of degrees on contact with the atmosphere. Most of the ones I have seen are dark in color and look as if they have been scorched/melted. I wonder if this one has been identified as a meteorite

Conceyted

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Metairie, LA
    The rock he is holding in the pic does not look like any meteorite I have seen. It absolutely does not look like it has been heated to thousands of degrees on contact with the atmosphere. Most of the ones I have seen are dark in color and look as if they have been scorched/melted. I wonder if this one has been identified as a meteorite

Experts at Belgrade University have confirmed that all the falling rocks he has handed over were meteorites.

According to the article, all of these "rocks" have been confirmed to be meteorites.

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    This reader comment is this best part of that story:

Great Leader Obama has dispatched Representative Barney Frank-D-Mass (a noted expert on projectiles from Uranus)to investigate these alleged meteorites. Great Leader stated "Barney will get to the bottom of this crisis by probing deeper than ever".
    3 Chins Gibbs, Washington, DC, 28/7/2010 13:46

lsu fan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Metry
    50-year-old Lajic has had a steel girder reinforced roof put on the house to protect it from the alien bombardment - which he funded by selling one of the meteorites to a university in the Netherlands.

When life throws you lemons (or meteorites), make lemonade (or money).

Top Bottom