Michelle Obama thesis was on racial divide

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    McCain graduated in 1958 894th in his class of 899. You know, if you want to base the run on college experience, structure, learnings/leanings and ideology. It's college, people. I can probably say that most of us here who did attend a university might have done/written some things that would be far from who we are today or were only representative of who we were then.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    McCain graduated in 1958 894th in his class of 899. You know, if you want to base the run on college experience, structure, learnings/leanings and ideology. It's college, people. I can probably say that most of us here who did attend a university might have done/written some things that would be far from who we are today or were only representative of who we were then.

McCain has made up for it by doing many honorable things in his life.

BHO and Michelle belle have done.....well.......nothing......

And judging by the church they've attended for 20 years, I don't think her opinion has changed.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central

McCaine's class rank had nothing to do with this thread , but that's typical for you .

As for Michele Obama , you'r assuming that she no longer feels that way .
    I'd like to hear her say so . The issue of the thesis has been in the news for months and I haven't heard her address it . Do you have some kind of insight into her ideology that that the rest of us aren't privy to ?

If she has backed down from her racist views , maybe I missed it . Can you provide a link to a speech ?

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    McCain has made up for it by doing many honorable things in his life.

So all the other people who haven't done 'honorable' things in their life haven't made up for their college years? Did you go to college? If so, were you a POW and senator? If not, what honorable things have you done to make up for your college years? For those of us who haven't done honorable things, are we now as bad as you are trying to make Mrs. Obama out to be?

BHO and Michelle belle have done.....well.......nothing......

And that's your opinion. They have done many things over the years. Whether you like them or believe they are good is just an opinion.

And judging by the church they've attended for 20 years, I don't think her opinion has changed.

Well, judging by the church that Palin attended for years, she is against the 1st amendment, thinks she can speak to God in tongues and believes that God wants oil companies to build a pipeline to Alaska....

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    So all the other people who haven't done 'honorable' things in their life haven't made up for their college years? Did you go to college? If so, were you a POW and senator? If not, what honorable things have you done to make up for your college years? For those of us who haven't done honorable things, are we now as bad as you are trying to make Mrs. Obama out to be?

And that's your opinion. They have done many things over the years. Whether you like them or believe they are good is just an opinion.

Well, judging by the church that Palin attended for years, she is against the 1st amendment, thinks she can speak to God in tongues and believes that God wants oil companies to build a pipeline to Alaska....

Well, Im still in college and I haven't done anything that I need to redeem myself for. You know, except for get a job. Why the hell go to a Ivy league school to serve the community? Ohhhhhhh, to get a job making oodles of money sitting as a VP at a hospital. You can't feel tooo guilty when you have a 1.5 million dollar mansion to pay for.
    What about universal healthcare for the chirrens?

I know Obama's done many things over the years, but so has David Duke. Would he be considered good? I mean they're things right?

And give me a little insight on Palin's church being against the 1st amendment. And my grandma believed she could speak in tongues also. But I guess she was one of those religious whack-a-doo's clinging to guns and religion. Right?

Speaking to God= ******* america, USKKKA etc.? I fail to see the logic

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Didn't know McCain was racist.:eek3:

He's not but when someone like David Duke would run for political office, he get's hung out to dry by the media.

When BHO and Michelle attend racist churches and write racist thesis it gets swept under the rug.

I'm not advocating David Duke BTW, just trying to illustrate a point. What would happen if DD ran for president? Same treatment?

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    When BHO and Michelle attend racist churches and write racist thesis it gets swept under the rug.
    No it wasn't.
    Parts of sermons given by Rev. Wright were plastered all over the news channels, youtube, and forums everywhere for weeks.

"GOD BLESS AMERICA???
    NO, GOD DAMN AMERICA!"

Those sermons are still present in the minds of BHO's opposition.

:)

Last edited:

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    McCaine's class rank had nothing to do with this thread , but that's typical for you .

Yes it does. A person was making a statement that what we did in college is exactly relevant to who we are now. Would that be a fair argument? If so, using that train of thought, I then stated that we should use the same judgment for McCain. McCain graduated almost dead last from his classmates. He had obviously changed from who he was then to who he is now.

As for Michele Obama , you'r assuming that she no longer feels that way . I'd like to hear her say so .

Well, you're assuming that is her doctrine now. she has, just google it.

The issue of the thesis has been in the news for months and I haven't heard her address it . Do you have some kind of insight into her ideology that that the rest of us aren't privy to ?

No, do you? You're using a 25 year old paper that she wrote in college as a basis for how she thinks now. If we use that logic, we have to deal with all the issues that all college people went through. Including McCain. Irrespective, she isn't running for president. Her husband is. Now, if you want to say that relatives are fair game, then don't argue when we go after Palin and her relatives for the BS that she is under investigation for. You can't have it both ways.

If she has backed down from her racist views , maybe I missed it . Can you provide a link to a speech ?

She's spoken out against racism plenty of times. Just google it. The GOP has done everything BUT talk about the issues. 90% of all the threads I've seen on this board started by GOP followers or those voting for the GOP are personal attacks, character attacks and everything but the issues that are plaguing the nation. I guess it's easier to try and blow smoke than discuss the issues... What's next, the Obama kids yelled '****' at a playground?

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Well, Im still in college and I haven't done anything that I need to redeem myself for. You know, except for get a job. Why the hell go to a Ivy league school to serve the community? Ohhhhhhh, to get a job making oodles of money sitting as a VP at a hospital. You can't feel tooo guilty when you have a 1.5 million dollar mansion to pay for.

So you're against capitalism? Odd, I thought that's what the GOP was for. So she shouldn't have made money?

What about universal healthcare for the chirrens?

WTF? That doesn't even make sense.

I know Obama's done many things over the years, but so has David Duke. Would he be considered good? I mean they're things right?

If you're trying to equate Obama to Duke you might as well equate McCain to the God Hates Fags people.

And give me a little insight on Palin's church being against the 1st amendment.

"Palin became mayor, her church was interested in censorship, and soon after, Palin asked a "rhetorical" question about how books might be excluded from the public library. When the librarian resisted, she was, at least initially, fired."

And my grandma believed she could speak in tongues also. But I guess she was one of those religious whack-a-doo's clinging to guns and religion. Right?

No, she (and I'm sorry, this is what I believe) was one of those whack-a-doo's that speak in tounges. I'd say the same thing if my g-ma did. No one ever mentioned guns but you.

Speaking to God= ******* america, USKKKA etc.? I fail to see the logic

I agree. I fail to see the logic in your post.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    You are making the assumption that 1) she is racist (although I agree that the paper makes her sound that way) still and that 2) her husband is racist by his relationship with her. So no, it's not a 'yes' or 'no' questions. I say that she is not racist so your question is faulty. If your grandmother spoke in tounges, that's your grandmother. Hell, my wife is a die-hard GOP fan, I'm not. You are not your wife and your wife is not you. Just like you are not your grandmother and your grandmother is not you.

Top Bottom