Michelle Obama thesis was on racial divide

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    You're right. He's racist in his own right.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdLX3aRNaNk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI77cU3jsFs&feature=related[/ame]

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    You guys... Michelle said the other day at the dim (whit) convention that for the first time in her life she was proud to be an American....

That says something about her.... I dont care what anyone else says.. I watched it myself and she said it... I couldnt believe it.. She wants to be the first lady.. And here mere months before the election in her 44th year of life... FINALLY she is proud to be American...

I am so glad I watched it myself...

I have been proud to be and American since I can remember ..Never wanted to be anything else... If you hate my country PLEASE LEAVE!!!!!

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Look, we're going to argue this back and forth and never get anywhere. We should chose to agree to disagree. I propose a truce:

epicboobsssqe2.jpg

BSGA

BSGA
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Southwest,Louisiana
    I'm definitely NOT an Obama fan, but last time I looked, his wife wasn't running. Anymore than Pallin's or McCain's spouses are running. I could care less what Michelle thinks. Now, if he's proposing we're getting a 2fer like cigar Willy proposed, that's a different matter. ;)

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I like the truce idea. The boobs were even better. I have discovered that Penguin is firm in his beliefs about the election. These beliefs run counter to those of most of us on this board. I myself would not vote for a Democrat for Congress even if he sat on the board of directors of NRA because it only enhances the power of the Democratic leadership such as Pelosi and Ried. As little as I think of Mary Landrieu, I recognize that she hasn't been that bad for LA. I really think Kennedy is a boob, but I will vote for him to hopefully allow the Republicans to wrest control of the Senate from the likes of Harry Reed, Chuck Schumer and Hillery Clinton. On the Obama/Biden front, I think that Obama's choice of Biden will sink him. Obama talks about change, but picks a 6 term senator? Were is the change in that? But I digress into a subject of discussion that would vioolate the proposed truce. All I will say further on the subject is that everyone needs to get out and vote. Certainly one of us will cancel out Penguin's vote (perhaps his own wife will do it for us).

Dan

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Dan, no boob pics? WTF!! lol Yeah, my wife's vote will cancel mine. We do not talk politics in the house. Many a night have I been on the couch for violating that rule...lol

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    The paper should be released. We need to know who these people are and where they came from. In all fairness she can explain/recant/deny what she really meant. If this were a conservative Republican it would get a whole page in the NY Times.

Top Bottom