Mickey Shunick's Bike Found

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Fishermen just found her bike I-10 exit 127 Whiskeybay Bridge under the bridge. The perp or perps might have headed east from here in Lafayette? Maybe keep an eye out. Still hope!

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Well, we know it's not kidnapping...VG said so

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?82339-Missing-Girl-in-Lafayette-Mickey-Shunick #9
    Much like Rapes in my professional expirence 90% of abductions aren't. Sorry if that offends anyone or their Murder She Wrote Fantasy. I hope she is safe and the family gets resolution.​

We don't know it isn't abandonment either. A found bike indicates jack squat as far as the public knows. What's with the hard on over VG anyway?

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    We don't know it isn't abandonment either. A found bike indicates jack squat as far as the public knows. What's with the hard on over VG anyway?

fc85535_oh_he_mad.jpg

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    No what I said was in my experience as a cop 90% were bs. How many abductions have you investigated?
    OK...90 % close to no chance ...scuse me

Cat...I sense a lot of frustration, do you watch Dr Phil regularly ??

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    A lot of people were PISSED that KATC posted it without being confirmed but many people failed to realize the amount of Law Enforcement Agencies and Officers that were working this area after the bike was found, I know St Martin had at least 6 cars there and a K9, LPD had a few, St Landry, LSP, DWLF was getting air boats ready to strip the basin.

Great work to all of the people involved, sucks for the poor girl BUT finding the body in the basin wont be an easy task if thats what the end of the story was.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    I wonder if a boat was needed to get to the location of the bike? Which would be sure they had boat access? Hmm..

Hmmmm, maybe it was thrown over the 20' tall guard rail from the shoulder?

It doesn't have a 20' guard rail.

Poopoo™in da thread.

If you can uneducated guess, I can poopoo™

Last edited:
    Top Bottom