Missouri with concealed carry, no permit required

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I love how some of you guys make people who truly do believe in freedom and truly to have a set of values the believe in out to be anti-cop, anti-government.

I have a set of core values and I stick to them I don't care if you are a democratic, republican, police, stoner, gang banger, whatever if you are wrong your are wrong. I support the police especially in difficult times like we have been through here but my appreciation for you doing your job does not extend past my core values. I'm as friendly and as easy going guy as you would ever hope to pull over, but I have limits as to what if find to be right and wrong. You don't get to make those values for me that's what despots do.

So should we view you as a patriot? Your comments make you sound anti not other people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Your comments make you sound anti-freedom. I don't care what you call me but I am not some hippie and I'm far from anti-cop.

Anti-freedom? LOL I don't recall anyone saying they were going to take your guns.

You and your buddies could easily be lumped into the anti-LEO category.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Please, do explain.

I linked an article and gave a pretty reasonable explanation of my opinion several months back. I would do it again if I thought you had a genuine interest.

- - - Updated - - -

Anti-freedom? LOL I don't recall anyone saying they were going to take your guns.

You and your buddies could easily be lumped into the anti-LEO category.

Only by people with preconceived notions who refuse to listen to reason.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I could personally show facts and back it up with expert testimony but would only have to argue with him so it's not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I could go dig back up research where speed differentials decrease as speed limits increase causing less accidents. But hey I just some dirtbag cop hatter who somehow manages to show up to prayer services for slain officers who will look you in the eye shake your hand and thank you for your service. But some how because I expect the best from the police in best and free-est country in the world, I'm a cop hatter.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Yeah I guess my moral compass and my belief in our freedoms are preconceived notions.

Given your past posts on certain topics, I'd say they are preconceived notions. Especially in regards to carry laws. Otherwise, we wouldn't be having this "discussion."

giphy.gif

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Given your past posts on certain topics, I'd say they are preconceived notions. Especially in regards to carry laws. Otherwise, we wouldn't be having this "discussion."

giphy.gif

But the difference between my preconceived notions as it relates to our rule of law is rooted directly in our founding documents. Something many of us would consider unwavering truth. Your preconceived notions seem to be based more on what is the law as of today, bubbas are the scum of the earth. And of course "DAVE is the most awesomest person ever."

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Your preconceived notions seem to be based more on what is the law as of today, bubbas are the scum of the earth.

Well, yea... it's 2016, not 1776. Bubba Redneck and his pals aren't the scum of the Earth, but they are in the mouth breathing group that makes this country look so bad.

And of course "DAVE is the most awesomest person ever."

Sucking up to me won't get you a promotion in the fanclub.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Well, yea... it's 2016, not 1776. Bubba Redneck and his pals aren't the scum of the Earth, but they are in the mouth breathing group that makes this country look so bad.

Sucking up to me won't get you a promotion in the fanclub.

Unwavering truth doesn't care what year it is its truth. I can explain my opinions all day long and why those are my opinions but If you don't understand that the founding structure of government and the first 10 amendments were designed not to give you the rights you already had but to bind the government's hands from interfering in those rights, you and I will sometimes see eye to eye and sometimes we won't. See your right freedom of speech, religion, assembly, self defense, privacy, movement, ect, ect. were not created in the bill of rights the bill of rights bound the government from interfering in your free excercising of those rights.

And we can agree bubba can be embarrassing for us from time to time.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Unwavering truth doesn't care what year it is its truth. I can explain my opinions all day long and why those are my opinions but If you don't understand that the founding structure of government and the first 10 amendments were designed not to give you the rights you already had but to bind the government's hands from interfering in those rights, you and I will sometimes see eye to eye and sometimes we won't. See your right freedom of speech, religion, assembly, self defense, privacy, movement, ect, ect. were not created in the bill of rights the bill of rights bound the government from interfering in your free excercising of those rights.

You're such a patriot.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    You're such a patriot.

I'm not sure if that's tongue in cheek or a put down, either way I honestly could care less so long as you understand that is the ultimate standard I compare government interaction to.

Another point I think is sorely missed this isn't just about me and bubba shoving our pea shooters in our pants and walking around without our permission slips.

Last edited:

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    I'll ask you the same question... So you're cool with young Dindu Nuffins carrying his piece around without the police being able to stop him?

This is about the third time I've asked this, but again, if there's no reason to believe the guy has committed a crime, or is about to commit a crime, why does he NEED to be stopped?? Because he is black, or I'm sorry, "a young Dindu Nuffins" is not a good reason. Are you from that Basket of Deplorables?

I almost missed that you changed your avatar. That's funny.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom