Monday Night at Precision - Video

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Damn, so this is what it look like at Precision on Monday nights. I need to get out there. What time y'all meet up there? Do y'all need help with setup and what not?

I make it out to Gonzales when I can, but hell, practice is fun and good. I'm a Limited (Minor) M&P9 type, no Open fancy pants type ;) but now that I work in Baton Rouge, there seems to be no excuse not to show up :) Sometimes i can't make it to Gonzales for the monthly match, and I -hate- those months. I gotta have my fix.

Thanks for the vid!

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    I made George autograph his $$$.

I have to give Brandon his due - he made me shoot faster. He definitely sets a strong pace.

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    I warned y'all he was coming. There is no stopping him now. He has his new "light saber" and he is using the force to do mind control, or at least that is the rumor up here........

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey Henry,

Jeff better not use to much of the force or he'll have to clean out his shorts. His light saber burned out a long, long time ago. And the only time he can use mind control is at the retirement home.

Beauxdog :)

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    LilB-

The score sheet now accurately represents your 8 procedurals on stage three and your DNF on stage 4.

The video accurately depicts how it went down.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Stay at work, the video is much better as you won't have to listen to Jeff's chatter. You notice in the videos, all you see is his shooting, not any scoring, he could be shooting blanks for all you know & for his wife's sake we hope so.

Beauxdog :dogkeke:

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    I guess I'll have to go back to taking a picture of the score sheet before dinner. Either way at least you didn't buy a Cameron custom open gun like George.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    You mean I have the only copy of the scoresheets??????

That's unfortunate for all of you who dispute my victory.

Btw- Brandon, did you tell your pops about your new girlfriend?

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    haha lmao, I shouldnt be working this weekend so Im going to try to come to the match. figure I might as well learn and do all at once.

Stay at work, the video is much better as you won't have to listen to Jeff's chatter. You notice in the videos, all you see is his shooting, not any scoring, he could be shooting blanks for all you know & for his wife's sake we hope so.

Beauxdog :dogkeke:

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Beauxdog, the jeanie is out of the bottle now, it can't be put back. He's glory bound, decimating all who come before him. He's also a great movie director too,...Cecil B. De Jeffro, I can see it in lights.....
    I guess I am going to have to take a day off and meet y'all down there and witness all this with my own eyes. But guys, I have to admit, he's doing his home work. He's not going home and thinking about practicing reloads, he's doing it. My reloading practice usually means getting a second helping of rice and gravy because practicing reloads and your draw is boring.
    He's for sale too,..he has a new "team" shirt being made saying; "This space for rent".

Top Bottom