money troubles selling Romanian AK

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jc4lsu13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2016
    gonzales / baton rouge
    [FONT=&amp]i have a Romanian AK47 ( 7.62x39) for sale well taken care of!!! it has a side folding and adjustable stock, forward rail system, (2) forward mount grips ( one has a spring loaded bipod with button release ) a quick release scope mount with top and left side rail, also has a MK9 muzzle break or flash suppressor '''''DOES NOT CHOP UP, KICKS BACK'''. comes with bushell scope, and a sight mark red dot, also comes with 4 ( 30 round magazines ) and 1 ( 20 round magazine ). never jammed once, completely broke down and cleaned after every time it is shot, having money issues with the flood , school and my daughter as i believe it worth it im pretty good with ball park gun values so please no low balling!!! u can reach me on my cell ( 225) 281-1339 need to sell ASAP!!!!! thanks for looking located in the gonzales baton rouge area 800$ with all the extras 650$ bare gun thanks again for looking
    [/FONT]

Attachments

• phone pics 048.jpg
      phone pics 048.jpg
      228.7 KB · Views: 292
    • phone pics 163.jpg
      phone pics 163.jpg
      156.4 KB · Views: 234
    • phone pics 164.jpg
      phone pics 164.jpg
      165.9 KB · Views: 235
    • phone pics 166.jpg
      phone pics 166.jpg
      219.7 KB · Views: 239
    • phone pics 168.jpg
      phone pics 168.jpg
      173.2 KB · Views: 221
    Last edited:

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    a quick release scope mount with top and left side rail, also has a MK9 ( dragonof / AK sniper rifle ) muzzle break or flash suppressor

also im not sure what this is? i have a Draganov, and this is foreign to me as whatever you installed on this is not on draganovs.

also your muzzle device is not a flash suppressor, its a standard AK74 style muzzle break.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    For reaaal.

If only to drool over other people's stuff.

I think the mods just got tired of having to comb the classifieds for thread shitters.

Lolol that is SO true. I can leave this open if y'all want. We can call it a Thanksgiving gift?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    [FONT="]i have a Romanian AK47 ( 7.62x39) for sale well taken care of!!! it has a side folding and adjustable stock, forward rail system, (2) forward mount grips ( one has a spring loaded bipod with button release ) a quick release scope mount with top and left side rail, also has a MK9 ( dragonof / AK sniper rifle ) muzzle break or flash suppressor '''''DOES NOT CHOP UP, KICKS BACK'''. comes with bushell scope, and a sight mark red dot, also comes with 4 ( 30 round magazines ) and 1 ( 20 round magazine ). never jammed once, completely broke down and cleaned after every time it is shot, having money issues with the flood , school and my daughter asking 1300$ obo i believe it worth it im pretty good with ball park gun values so please no low balling!!! u can reach me on my cell ( 225) 281-1339 need to sell ASAP!!!!! thanks for looking located in the gonzales baton rouge area

[/FONT]

I'll start the bidding at a generous $225. FTF only of course.

jc4lsu13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2016
    gonzales / baton rouge
    i know what i have done for my gun i know what my gun goes for stock with out extras so keep the comments to ur self unless ur buying i dont have time for other peoples kids i have my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they sell for 850-9004 online and in stores get off if u dont want to buy

jc4lsu13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2016
    gonzales / baton rouge
    ahh but it does suppress the flash, tho lol most people call muzzle breaks flash suppressors ur comment is funny tho GTFO unlee u make an offer i know what i have done for my gun i know what my gun goes for stock with out extras so keep the comments to ur self unless ur buying i dont have time for other peoples kids i have my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jc4lsu13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2016
    gonzales / baton rouge
    ummm they sell for 850-900 online and in stored GTFO unless u make an offer i know what i have done for my gun i know what my gun goes for stock with out extras so keep the comments to ur self unless ur buying i dont have time for other peoples kids i have my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jc4lsu13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2016
    gonzales / baton rouge
    i couldnt find the classifieds lol so i just posted on her the can get the gun for 300 with no stock, no barrel, no piston, no trigger no firing pin,no muzzle break lol i just know what done to the gun and what all it comes with lol if somone can fine me a link to a ak47 with the same build for less then 1200$ ill give them 20$, lol that y i said ( BEST OFFER ) i based my price off on resale price on the parts on the build and what the gun goes for new online and in stores!!! i wish i could find one for 300$ but couldnt, im bout to go to Vince's shop me and him go way back to get a straight value. lol but i ant mad just trying to sell

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    i couldnt find the classifieds lol so i just posted on her the can get the gun for 300 with no stock, no barrel, no piston, no trigger no firing pin,no muzzle break lol i just know what done to the gun and what all it comes with lol if somone can fine me a link to a ak47 with the same build for less then 1200$ ill give them 20$, lol that y i said ( BEST OFFER ) i based my price off on resale price on the parts on the build and what the gun goes for new online and in stores!!! i wish i could find one for 300$ but couldnt, im bout to go to Vince's shop me and him go way back to get a straight value. lol but i ant mad just trying to sell

Good, glad you can take a lil ribbing. Newbies make the same mistake all the time, and the same comments are made, and we never see them again...

Welcome to the BS community!

jc4lsu13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2016
    gonzales / baton rouge
    ok guys i was way off

lol im gonna eddit the post lol, just left Venice shop, me and him go back before redjacket was on tv, but he values my ak with everything on it for 758-800$ for just a bare gun no scope no grip no nothing he said 650$ prolly should have went to him 1st but with school and flood issues didnt think about it lol those thats the new prices sorry admin for the fuss

Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    lol im gonna eddit the post lol, just left Venice shop, me and him go back before redjacket was on tv, but he values my ak with everything on it for 758-800$ for just a bare gun no scope no grip no nothing he said 650$ prolly should have went to him 1st but with school and flood issues didnt think about it lol those thats the new prices sorry admin for the fuss

Now that's something you don't see too often; you took criticism, ran with it and did the right thing.
    Good on you.
    Yes, Vince is a solid guy and gives good advice.

Now I don't have to put you on my Ignore list.
    Well, not that you'd ever know anyway...
    ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom