More laws=bad

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bdot556

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2024
    Shreveport
    This is my opinion, your welcome to disagree with me cuz thats the beauty of a free country.

Now do we live in a free country? Or do we live in a country that started free and now is as restrictive as china just in different ways?
    I think the second.
    And heres why. I know most people here would vote for trump, and if i had to vote i would too.
    However i dont have to do anything especially if i feel it doesnt matter. And i can do anything i want i just have to live with the consequences.

There is no good or bad, only your perogotive.
    Right wing left wing is all the same bird. I would never vote because i dont feel like picking between bad and worse.
    Arguing over how were gonna put more restrictions on people in any way, or how were gonna become more money driven and capitalistic, is in my opinion shitty either way.
    Right wing and left wing is a tool used by the rich oligarchs that run the government to keep us all brainwashed, devided and dighting against each other.
    Now ill give donald trump alot of credit, hes the first person in politics although hes still blind and money driven, to have woken up a little bit(and i dont mean “woke”) to realize, the system is wrong, and fight it a little bit.
    Its like the “illuminati” or whatever you want to call them having an internal disagreement.
    If we live in a truely free country, or at least what the founding fathers of this country wanted, the constitution and the original laws would be the only laws there are.
    Heres an example, we all know what drugs can do. You see it in many big cities the junkies on the streets begging for money or nodded off, the theft etc.
    im about to blow your mind but that has nothing to do with drugs, the same way these psycos shooting innocent people has nothing to do with guns.
    No it has to so with the fact that drugs are illigal, something that makes you need it to function, but is illigal, will always create an underground market fueled by violence and fill the prison systems so the politicians and the rich keep getting richer.
    Fentanyl is dangerous i thought any little bit would kill you, thats what they made me believe. Until my wife who is completely blind, lost both her legs to diabetes and in full kidney failure and dying got on it.
    She can do enough to kill everybody on this site and it helps her, shes in excruciating pain without it. Shes not on the corner sucking dick for dope and when she does it shes not sleeping.
    Because she was educated on it properly, nothing else was working and she found something that works for her, we fought for a long time about it, she got clean and was way worse after 6 months off it.
    And guess what shes never overdosed not one time.

Now that being said, please dont do fentanyl, youll probably die, my wifes case is one ina million and she has medical problems.

But my point is the blanket things they tell you simply are not fact. Fentanyl as cheap as it is to make, the government could easily and for less cost then the war on drugs, simply give it out in a controlled enviroment to anyone that needs it making sure they dont die until there tolerance is high that there not all ****** up and half asleep on the bus.
    Guess what nobody has to steal from everybody else for there drugs anymore!
    And yeah you can say there killing themselves and blah blah blah, but if you know what somethings going to do to you and your educated about the risk vs reward and you feel that you should go ahead and do it, more power to you. Just dont steal my **** or get high in public in front of children and everyone else and idc what you do. Laws aint stopping the drugs, the illigal guns and all that ****. Laws dont stop people from doing stupid ****.

We have to educate people honestly and truthfully and then they have no excuse for hurting others,
    If you break into my house and threaten my wife and family with deadly force im sorry but im not calling 911. Heres why, i believe that as a human being we should all do things to bring our fellow human beings up, being kind to eachother, helping people when they need help, even if they wouldent do it for you. Why?
    Because you dont help others for them, you do it for you.
    If youve helped someone and they thanked you, and had a big smile on their face and you didnt feel happy positive feelings, i feel bad for you and think you should re evealuate your life.
    I am an anarchist, not anarchy in a sense of mass violence, but ina sense of the majority of us while we may disagree, are real people who dont want to see innocent people suffer.
    Laws dont stop people from hurting others, the same way they dont stop me if you try to hurt my family or someone i love regardless of the state im in, im gonna do what i feel is right and beneficial for everyone around me, in any situation, if it will benefit more then it will take away from. Because we’ll never get anywhere as a species if we keep teying to take away from eachother, regardless of what it is.

In my 31 years of living its that and 3 other things ive learned
    1. Were a genetically modified species
    Some people call them aliens but an advanced species came here and modified the caveman dna with their own, look up the annunaki.
    2. Weve been lied to about most things, i never trust anything the mainstream media or television says
    3. That we dont have to continue living this way, we can disagree, we dont have to kill eachother, at the end of the day we always have figured it out we adapt thats what we do.

Thats my rant, sorry if you dont understand.
    Much love to all be kind to others, you never know the stuggle someone else faces.
    Thx

Roadhog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2022
    Mickleville, Louisiana
    I’m sorry to hear about your wife. I do pray she finds peace and comfort.

I would like to disagree with you on your comment it doesn’t matter which party a person votes for. In my opinion it matters. If the Democrats had full control over both houses and the presidency, we would lose our 2nd Amendment rights immediately.
    We would find ourselves with more DEI laws. Oil Gas companies would go bankrupt because of regulations and restrictions.
    We would all be paying carbon taxes. Internal combustion engines would be outlawed. Paying for abortions in other countries.
    There are thousands of other things that would change and not for the better.
    I’m I saying things would be perfect under total Republican control? No but you must ask yourself whats important to me? Then weed through the platforms of the parties and see which best aligns with your interests.
    Go vote. It’s important.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    166   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Name a country with more freedom and Liberties than the USA. I’ll wait.
    Couldn’t really tell from your post if you’re pro capitalism or not, but I can tell you that living in a country that’s not is worse.
    Unless you’re willing to run for office and be a politician, there’s not much else you can do to sway anything governmental besides voting. I’m sorry that you relinquished that right. I will not.
    Fentanyl: the drug we use in a hospital is a small fraction of the concentration that comes over in pill form from China. Many people from all walks of life refer to it as “fentanol”, but it’s Fentanyl or Sublimaze.
    You’re correct in your belief that we are lied to on a daily basis by everything that is mainstream. Including your theory of the genetically modified caveman. I’m sold that there is one God, the creator of all things, including mankind. There were never any cavemen per se. Maybe people who lived in caves, but not lesser beings who evolved into present day man. In other words, God created man in his own image and we came from that one. Being that God created the heavens and the earth, I would think if there are “aliens” out there, he created them too. I don’t believe that any other race of being has visited us and changed our DNA, but the Holy Bible does say that fallen angels did introduce their seed into the gene pool at one point in time. The Nephilm are referenced in the Old Testament. They were dispatched in the great flood, along with many other things that were apparently forbidden.
    I admit, I only glanced over most of your post. I tried to address the high points.

Last edited:

Bdot556

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2024
    Shreveport

I would like to disagree with you on your comment it doesn’t matter which party a person votes for. In my opinion it matters. If the Democrats had full control over both houses and the presidency, we would lose our 2nd Amendment rights immediately.
    We would find ourselves with more DEI laws. Oil Gas companies would go bankrupt because of regulations and restrictions.
    We would all be paying carbon taxes. Internal combustion engines would be outlawed. Paying for abortions in other countries.
    I’m I saying things would be perfect under total Republican control? No but you must ask yourself whats important to me? Then weed through the platforms of the parties and see which best aligns with your interests.
    Go vote. It’s important.
    Thank you my wife is the toughest person i know, id probably be still drunk and depressed without her she saved my life.
    And I agree with you on that part 100% i probably didnt explain that enough, but my point was our votes arent taken into consideration they do what they want. The electoral college decides the vote. Thats the difference between popular vote and the primary. my point that i also didnt explain wich i probably should is why accept mediocraty? When if enough of us come together we can strive for greatness. Im tired of accepting the same old ********, living with my wife and having to manage taking care of her and seeing immigrants get housing in other states id probably get shot in for refusing to give my guns up or some **** cuz point blank period id never do it just cuz they make corrupt laws doesnt mean follow them blindly, i feel like not enough support is given to people who do that ****. Maybe im just fed up with the fact that all you hear about is more control more laws but ill touch on that when i respond to my friend below me. Thx for the response tho i appreciate your point of view i feel like if we all ran the country we would have a much better time lol

Bdot556

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2024
    Shreveport
    Name a country with more freedom and Liberties than the USA. I’ll wait.
    Couldn’t really tell from your post if you’re pro capitalism or not, but I can tell you that living in a country that’s not is worse.
    Unless you’re willing to run for office and be a politician, there’s not much else you can do to sway anything governmental besides voting. I’m sorry that you relinquished that right. I will not.
    Fentanyl: the drug we use in a hospital is a small fraction of the concentration that comes over in pill form from China. Many people from all walks of life refer to it as “fentanol”, but it’s Fentanyl or Sublimaze.
    You’re correct in your belief that we are lied to on a daily basis by everything that is mainstream. Including your theory of the genetically modified caveman. I’m sold that there is one God, the creator of all things, including mankind. There were never any cavemen per se. Maybe people who lived in caves, but not lesser beings who evolved into present day man. In other words, God created man in his own image and we came from that one. Being that God created the heavens and the earth, I would think if there are “aliens” out there, he created them too. I don’t believe that any other race of being has visited us and changed our DNA, but the Holy Bible does say that fallen angels did introduce their seed into the gene pool at one point in time. The Nephilm are referenced in the Old Testament. They were dispatched in the great flood, along with many other things that were apparently forbidden.
    I admit, I only glanced over most of your post. I tried to address the high points.
    There is no better place in the world id go there if there was lol, and i probably shouldent say this but trust me i know about the fetty as they call it my wife whose from florida has had serious medical issues her whole life lost her first leg when she was 12 and opiates were perscribed like tylenol, so as she puts it was on a such a high dose since then that when they made it illigal to perscribe such a high dose at the same time she lost her second leg she was getting oxy off the street, street oxy became blue pills with fentanyl in em, a few years ago we got in a big fight cuz one of her friends did one pill and died, around the time she went blind (shes type 1 diabetic) and i made her get clean, she was clean for 6-9 months, had rediculously high blood pressure the whole time almost had a stroke and about a year ago when we moved to LA after traveling the whole country, was diagnosed with ESRD and put on dialysis she quit got clean, and got worse. They told me she was gonna die, she begged me for the pills, i agreed on the condition that i pick what she eats, no more fast food, only organic fruits vegtables grilled chicken, and healthy food shes been alive and doing better since she got back on em and eating right she still in pain sometimes, but isnt on her deathbed idk how much the fent does for her medically but if shes gonna die without it and shell do everything else right on it so be it(my life is insane i swear if i wrote a book id be famous)
    But yes i agree with you but other cointries and systems being worse doesnt make us being monetized and enslaved better and yeah it does feel like we cant do anything about it
    But if they came to take your guns would u give them up?
    Every single one?
    Hell to the no
    except there is something i can do maybe i cant so much alone, but together by having these conversations maybe all of us can. If enough people realize that they dont have to accept the ******** and can make that change one small step at a time even if that means just educating as many people as we can maybe our grandchildren will grow up in a country more like what our foyndiung fathers imagined
    If that revoloution ever happens count me in
    Thanks for your response my friend

Souljones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2024
    Louisiana
    I agree with you on a few of your points. I do believe it’s to much division being caused by the gov, (Both Sides) they know if we all stuck together we would be more powerful. It’s no difference between a democrat and a republican, they’re all crooked and want total gov control and 99% are bad. Why is it different parties to begin with? They both sit back and get rich off of us while we fight over who the next persons gonna vote for. The same people that died for this great country to allow us to have the freedom to vote for Trump also died for others to have the freedom to vote for anyone else. If we all put out differences aside regardless of all the other political BS, us as Americans wouldn’t have to worry who the next president is gonna be. Our forefathers knew what a gov was capable of and thats why we have a Constitution. If you listen to 99% of politicians, they’ll say such and such is a “Threat to our democracy” truth is we live in a constitutional republic, in which we are governed by the constitution but they don’t like the constitution tbh. We need more love for one another instead of hate.

Wizard1183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2016
    Lafayette

Go vote. It’s important.
    I’ll play; I agree with bdot556. I think we all agree the media is trying to brainwash us. However, it’s ironic how many are brainwashed into believing their votes count. I keep hearing vote vote vote! And how I have no right to complain if I don’t vote! Well guess what? I have every right to complain if I don’t vote. Because if I don’t and you do and your vote helped such n such win? And they screw us more? I can safely say I have the right to complain. While you have no right because you voted them in. It’s your fault. (See George Carlin on voting)

I haven’t voted since bush jr. The right and the left is a gimmick. They’re one and the same. It’s fictional bs you see on presidential debates. They’re having dinner with one another when it’s over. It’s a circus act for you to follow. But I do have a question: if voting makes a difference; why haven’t we gotten it right in over 70yrs? The only thing we’ve gotten right? Is losing more rights.

My final thoughts: you can vote on the most powerful person to run the country, and even state and local governments. But we don’t get to vote on laws , bills or taxes passed? You mean our common knowledge to elect is on a grand scale yet we’re not trusted to make the right decisions on taxes, laws or bills? Goes to show you your vote means nothing because politicians are for themselves and realize it once in. You either follow the agenda or you’re out. One thing is certain, the almighty dollar will make Joe the farmer throw his morals in the trash to keep his family in the upper tier…

Top Bottom