Motorcycle gang Vs Range Rover

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I checked and didn't see this posted anywhere..

Looks like the bikers started messing with him and one decided to brake check him and the Range Rover called his bluff. After the accident the started hitting the car with there helmets and slashed his tires and that is when he decided to get out of there.

Unfortunately for him, his dumb ass decided to get off the freeway and led to his beat down.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/30/us/new-york-bikers-road-rage-video/

Last edited:

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    I think he got off the Interstate b/c of the flat tire (which could have been caused by running over the bikes). Dude got pretty messed up too once they drug him out of the rover.

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    There was a thread on this yesterday but has since been removed?

Important lessons to be learned from the video. Keep your doors locked and keep your space. The SUV wasn't in trouble until it hit traffic.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    They arrested one of the bikers today ,and another will be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life .

Play stupid games win stupid prizes !

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I think he got off the Interstate b/c of the flat tire (which could have been caused by running over the bikes). Dude got pretty messed up too once they drug him out of the rover.
    What?

Are you talking about the same story?

I don't recall hearing about a flat tire, and I /know/ he was never drug out of the car and 'pretty messed up' - he sustained only minor cuts from the broken glass when they bashed in his window and pummeled him.

Last edited:

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    Last edited:

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    suvbikers-insert-2.jpg

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    So what do you need more than 10 rounds for?

10 rounds!? How about ANY rounds!? This is "New F-in York", You cant have a gun!! I don't hear the mayor making any comments yet! He's busy trying to get my guns here in Louisiana!

Yo! Bloomberg! Go and get YOUR house in order!

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    So what do you need more than 10 rounds for?

This incident and others make me reconsider what is an acceptable load-out for the typical day.

I'm not endorsing comrade bloomburgs stance at all, but is it possible that the bikers did not have guns for the same reason the driver did not have a gun? They are all law abiding citizens who have been deprived of their second amendment right?

seawolf

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    North Baton Rouge
    Looked like something out of Road Warrior. If I was in the same situation I would have done the same thing only been more aggressive after the incident and side swiped a couple to keep them back. He had his wife and child in that SUV. Family first. As a motorcycle rider I was disgusted by the display before the incident. I've seen acts like that here in BR (not in that volume of course) and each time the rider was lucky he didn't get run over.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Really? Get on a tiny bike and want to take on a freaking SUV? You get what you deserve Bubba. Had it been me, I would have had a little game of motorcycle bowling going on for that 4 mile chase. MFers would have been scattered along the highway!

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    What?

Are you talking about the same story?

I don't recall hearing about a flat tire, and I /know/ he was never drug out of the car and 'pretty messed up' - he sustained only minor cuts from the broken glass when they bashed in his window and pummeled him.

oh you /know/ huh? lol ok

I read the story that was linked to Drudge yesterday...they attacked him once he stopped and the wife said he was yanked out the car and they cut him with a knife and needed stitches. The same story said the land rover sustained a flat tire either before or after running over the bikes.

here's the pic that went along with the story of the land rover driver

lien-1.jpg

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    If you look closely at the pic Malibu posted a few posts up, it appears that the front passenger tire is not flat- it's gone. :eek3:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wrobi2016
    Top Bottom