Movies Kill People Ban All Movie Production

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Didn't you say in your earlier post that you never pointed guns at anyone and were taught they were not toys? Where did the close calls while playing with BB guns come in? I'm confused. I understand that you did not "aim guns at people," or use blanks or simunitions during your "service," as those opportunities are usually only offered to combat units, not support. However, OpFor, MOUT, and CQB is taught exactly that way, not with what you described as a "blue gun."
    I hope you don’t have children if your that naive to believe that children will listen to every thing you tell them and won’t ever test the limits or break the rules. Show me where I said I never did it? What does training in the military have to do with someone bringing their personal guns onto a movie shoot? At least that’s what the current reports are saying

https://youtu.be/MOtAsP4_vRo

Last edited:

enigmedic

Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Sep 14, 2010
    New Orleans area
    After what happened to Bruce Lee’s son guns in moves were not supposed to directly pointed at people.
    also no we absolutely did not use blanks for training or point guns at people when I served. We used blue guns for training and dummies as the *bad guys* I didn’t have toy guns growing up because guns are not toys. I was taught that at a young age

This one? You weren't allowed to have a toy gun but you were engaging in BB gun battles If it was behind your parents back, it nullifies your claims being taught better.

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Or this one?
    Lol and what does that have to do with playing with BB guns as a kid? In neither of those post did I say never in my life did I do it. Cmon man. Seems like you just want to argue about pointless nothings. Kind of a different scenario when an adult brings his personal gun onto a movie scene.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    70’s kid here. I still enjoy a good Nerf battle with my youngest and his buds. Plenty of paintball and airsoft over the years. It’s all good.

I bought my son the M60 belt fed version of a nerf gun. Thing had a tripod and everything. I don’t know who had more fun, me or him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    248053224_10159057001314934_6861391604404219493_n.jpg

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    We don’t need gun control, we need Democrat control. I’m curious what percentage of gun related crime is carried out by Democrats? I’m sure the stats exist but...

iomg8

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 12, 2020
    lafayette, la
    I think we should blame several people.
    1. The armorer for not having the guns locked, or near them.
    2. The Assistant Director for not verifying the gun is cold.
    3. People who stood in the line of fire, from reading other articles, even with blanks they use a remote camera
    4. Baldwin for not understanding gun safety, and able to check the gun/load before using .

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I think we should blame several people.
    1. The armorer for not having the guns locked, or near them.
    2. The Assistant Director for not verifying the gun is cold.
    3. People who stood in the line of fire, from reading other articles, even with blanks they use a remote camera
    4. Baldwin for not understanding gun safety, and able to check the gun/load before using .
    All valid points. Although I don’t believe they had an armorer on the set or don’t recall hearing they had one. I think all of the above should face charges of some sort.

iomg8

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 12, 2020
    lafayette, la
    All valid points. Although I don’t believe they had an armorer on the set or don’t recall hearing they had one. I think all of the above should face charges of some sort.

Then more people need to get in trouble as from what i was reading, the armorer is required to be on set when they use any sort of fire arms.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    There was an armorer on set, y’all need to get with daily Mail news site.

Careless armorer gave gun to child on Alec Baldwin Rust set
    https://mol.im/a/10125505

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Not sure what’s true or not but from one of the reports I saw it said one of the assistant directors handed him the gun. Not an armorer although your correct they said armorers are required to be on set.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha Ha Ha ha ha !

Democrats are never prosecuted.
    Sad but usually true it seems. I’m sure the anti gunners will find a way to blame this all on the gun itself lol

Top Bottom