Moving like pond water…..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thought I had me some ammo, but the price went up…
    On the bright side, I have taken advantage of several great online deals for firearms lately, got a real clean police trade in Glock 22 for cheap too! If this place turns into Gun Broker, we still have plenty of good deals available.

Was it an NOPD trade in? I have one but I want to trade it for someone with serial number NO1327PD.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    This site was a community once upon a time. We traded guns and bought/ sold guns but we became friends. We also got together in person occasionally- group dinners, training, the occasional lunch, range trips, gun shows, and especially buffer zone trips. Some of the online conversations were truly epic (the couch, the fence, the airplane on a treadmill...). Instead of the homepage on my PC it's a classified ad that I go to every week or two... such a shame.
    BS, SLAKers, Bug Out Whale...this place was a gift, especially after War Rifles shut down. It's different now for sure, but so is the world...I think BS just changed with it, representative. Very few communities are as close as they used to be, "woke" & politics destroyed a lot of society.

Many people cannot safely be in pictures online, with guns or known conservatives, because they may lose their jobs due to "woke" and politics. It is a shame that we've gotten to this state, not sure if it can ever be truly healed. There will certainly be scar tissue that remains.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    All of yall post some pretty cool sh!t. I’d buy it all if I had the money. I’m broke and that’s the simple answer on my side.
    Same. I definitely drool over some stuff on here. It makes me wonder what some people do for a living sometimes, lol. There are wants and needs...thankfully I can afford my needs, but sadly, I cannot afford my wants.

My next classified post will probably be a black and pink Hello Kitty-Spikes AR that I'd like to trade for a nicer-end .30-06 bolt gun. I have to buy an AR tool first, to put all the part on one AR, and how I made it this long without one is a miracle lol. I was hoping to find an affordable old Tapco AR tool online somewhere but they are expensive if you can find one. Who's got an ol Tapco for $40 for me? :D

I have made good friends from "enemies" here, met tons of good hearted people with radically different beliefs from my own (even if both are Conservative-oriented), met lots of regular people and a few unexpected heroes, and some duds. We're all just people doing what we choose and mostly what is comfortable.

Rich people don't stay rich by cutting deals, poor people don't get rich by buying expensive stuff they can't afford (wildcats and hustlers excluded); there are certain areas where we're just at an impasse. It's not personal, but sometimes, it's hard not to take offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom