MSNBC poll on AZ Immigration Law

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    I have lots of Mexican-American friends. That is, US-born Americans whose families originally came from Mexico or Central America generations back.
    Every one of those friends I have spoken with feels the same way that we do about this. The border must be enforced. US immigration laws must be enforced.
    There is nothing "racial" about it.
    leVieux

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    wow, I was surprised by the results. I wonder if the results will make it to prime-time on MSNBC. They even asked the question in a one-sided way by leaving out the fact that they can't just pull them over for the suspicion of being illegal.

3axap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Pensacola, FL
    I have lots of Mexican-American friends. That is, US-born Americans whose families originally came from Mexico or Central America generations back.
    Every one of those friends I have spoken with feels the same way that we do about this. The border must be enforced. US immigration laws must be enforced.
    There is nothing "racial" about it.
    leVieux

I think there is a good reason legally naturalized immigrants support this: they put a lot of time, effort and money into being legal residents. It took me 10 years and a substantial amount of money in fees to receive citizenship in the USA. For people like myself, that is another reason to be rooting for stricter control of illegal immigration. Just my $.02

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom