Music you're listening to now!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    One of the greatest guitar players in history
    Being the best musician is quite subjective, but I feel what puts Buckethead high up on this list is his pure creativity and massive catalog of music, accompanied by his talent with the guitar.
    The guy has over 500 thirty minute albums. Even if you only like 20% of his stuff, that's 50 hours of music. On a 10 hr drive, over 20 hrs round trip, listened to one of my Buckethead playlists and never made it to the end. It's quite insane to consider. The man must eat, sleep, and **** with a guitar in his hands.
    The downside to that is actually sifting through all of it to find what you like. I've been listening to him, almost exclusively, for the past 4 years, and I'm still finding new stuff that I like.

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    This has been the story of my Spotify for the past few years. This doesn't include the music that I've bought and downloaded from Bandcamp.
    310e44bc862bf6ec48d120faf95bcd53.jpg

57832191c3faa55725137e42e66cd25a.jpg

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Being the best musician is quite subjective, but I feel what puts Buckethead high up on this list is his pure creativity and massive catalog of music, accompanied by his talent with the guitar.
    The guy has over 500 thirty minute albums. Even if you only like 20% of his stuff, that's 50 hours of music. On a 10 hr drive, over 20 hrs round trip, listened to one of my Buckethead playlists and never made it to the end. It's quite insane to consider. The man must eat, sleep, and **** with a guitar in his hands.
    The downside to that is actually sifting through all of it to find what you like. I've been listening to him, almost exclusively, for the past 4 years, and I'm still finding new stuff that I like.

I saw him a couple of years ago at the HOB. He put on a good show.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Bruh. Pantera's worst album was Power Metal. Most people I've known didn't even know Pantera had an album before Cowboys From Hell.

Power Metal was their 4th album. I have some cassette copies of two of them somewhere. Phil wasn't the first to replace the original singer, Terry Glaze. He was like fourth in line. He was still singing with Razor White at St. Christopher CYO sponsored shows and the ever popular "5 bands for 5 bucks" shows at the VFW and American Legion halls before he tried out for Pantera. He used to be more down to earth back then.

Griz375

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2022
    901 AC
    At this moment - a mpbon line.org bit about John Lennon et al in TO, 1969 (Revival 69)

Lots of Chick Berry & Bo Didley in there & a pretty big part of my mis-spent youth

Top Bottom