Music you're listening to now!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    @Bolt Head concert in the dome ↑ May 20th 1998, just searched it out. I didn't miss by much.

If you ever want to read a good book about EC, I highly recommend his bio. He was honest. Well worth the time. Maybe a local library might have a copy. I must have lent it out and never got it back, my hard copy.

I remember when I read the book, I hated him for a while. His addiction, his selfish behavior, how he used people. Then by the end (and his now sobriety) I was a fan once again.

Last edited:

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    @Bolt Head concert in the dome ↑ May 20th 1998, just searched it out. I didn't miss by much.

If you ever want to read a good book about EC, I highly recommend his bio. He was honest. Well worth the time. Maybe a local library might have a copy. His book at amazon I must have lent it out and never got it back, my hard copy.

I remember when I read the book, I hated him for a while. His addiction, his selfish behavior, how he used people. Then by the end (and his now sobriety) I was a fan once again.
    I love honest people and I love real people. Just be straight with me. I'm not perfect and I don't look for perfect people. I honor good people.

I may check that out.

Thank You, John Bro.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I was there. He has had a strange life & inspired so so many musicians.
    Then you were there for the magic. It was one of the best concerts I ever attended, and I been to a few over my lifetime. Plant and Page in the UNO Assembly Center was pretty special too. Boston at the Warehouse in NOLA a lifetime ago. I did not go see Pink Floyd at the dome, that was my bad for sure. I was working.

Nice cut by Tab. Home grown from BR.

Last edited:

Arminius

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2023
    Pineville,La.
    wanting less clutter in my damaged hearing , I ve decided to give up TV and as much audio input as possible ; turned off everything in house that makes noice xcept 'fridge ; door bell is flashing lights , phone on vibe & text only , doubling all windows n doors , dog already trained for NO bark ; music will be VERY hard ; but I ve decided , so thats it .

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    wanting less clutter in my damaged hearing , I ve decided to give up TV and as much audio input as possible ; turned off everything in house that makes noice xcept 'fridge ; door bell is flashing lights , phone on vibe & text only , doubling all windows n doors , dog already trained for NO bark ; music will be VERY hard ; but I ve decided , so thats it .
    God bless you. I'd be lost without the ability to enjoy music and gunfire.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lilvonte722
    Top Bottom