Music you're listening to now!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE

That just made you a little bit dumber.

I can't help but wonder who wakes up and says 'Screw this- There's no way in Hell I'm makin' it through this day without goin' pick up that latest Moonshine Bandits CD!' :o:o:o

Yeah, other than the dancing gal who loves the camera, that just doesn't have much goin' for it....She's the only thing worth watching- and I admit after 15 seconds I had to hit mute. I never understood the "draw" of redneck fused with rap, anyway. It just doesn't work. :doh: :dogkeke:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I made it to :38 seconds. Chubby white tone-deaf rednecks spilling their drinks trying to rap around girls they'll never touch. :puke:

I swear- after watching that I had a flashback about once having to deal with some punks years ago who were driving around using mailboxes for batting practice in my neighborhood.:dogkeke:

And yeah- I couldn't have summed it up any better than you just did. :rofl:

CPL_Primeaux

AK-holic
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Lafayette ,Slidell,Abbeville
    I LOVE OOMPH. I got into a lot of German metal when I was in Vilsek. I love OOMPHs song Beim ersten mal tuts immer weh. HILARIOUS. Well really vulgar. I like vulgar and OOMPH delivers. Rammstein is good. I love Amon Amarth. Eisregen is not to bad. Im going to have to check out Goatwhore. My favorite has to be the "viking" metal like Amon Amarth. I call it war metal because most of their songs are about epic battles and it gets me pumped. Crimfall is another good mideival metal band.

Top Bottom