Music you're listening to now!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE

That just made you a little bit dumber.

I can't help but wonder who wakes up and says 'Screw this- There's no way in Hell I'm makin' it through this day without goin' pick up that latest Moonshine Bandits CD!' :o:o:o

Yeah, other than the dancing gal who loves the camera, that just doesn't have much goin' for it....She's the only thing worth watching- and I admit after 15 seconds I had to hit mute. I never understood the "draw" of redneck fused with rap, anyway. It just doesn't work. :doh: :dogkeke:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I made it to :38 seconds. Chubby white tone-deaf rednecks spilling their drinks trying to rap around girls they'll never touch. :puke:

I swear- after watching that I had a flashback about once having to deal with some punks years ago who were driving around using mailboxes for batting practice in my neighborhood.:dogkeke:

And yeah- I couldn't have summed it up any better than you just did. :rofl:

CPL_Primeaux

AK-holic
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Lafayette ,Slidell,Abbeville
    I LOVE OOMPH. I got into a lot of German metal when I was in Vilsek. I love OOMPHs song Beim ersten mal tuts immer weh. HILARIOUS. Well really vulgar. I like vulgar and OOMPH delivers. Rammstein is good. I love Amon Amarth. Eisregen is not to bad. Im going to have to check out Goatwhore. My favorite has to be the "viking" metal like Amon Amarth. I call it war metal because most of their songs are about epic battles and it gets me pumped. Crimfall is another good mideival metal band.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom