My Dog just bit a toad. Was Foaming at mouth...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Good to find other weiner dog owners out there!

Well weiner dogs DO NOT have owners! THEY OWN YOU!! Sit back some time and pay close attention! NOT only do they own you but they FUQUE with you and you don't even realize it! Count the times you open and close you door in a day for them to go out, come back in! If it was your kid you you be yelling ....STAY IN or OUT but STOP opening the door!!! THE A/C is on!
    They move YOU out of your favorite chair in the living room! Don't think about getting close to the wife/girl friend without first getting approval from the lil beast! Trust me THEY OWN US!! They are EVIL!! :rofl::mamoru:

KT

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    My daschund loves to eat flies. Problem is, he doesn't chew them, he swallows them alive. A minute later, he will start vomitting. He'll vomit multiple times and foam at the mouth. He's perfectly fine after it's all said and done, but he can't seem to learn to STOP EATING FLIES!

We still love him though. He's just.................special.....

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    cool :cool:

btw...treefrogs have a similiar secretion...I have made the mistake before when out collecting and not thinking about...wipings my eyes or mouth at a later point in the night...a little annoying...don't taste good either :D

:p:p ?????collecting...??????....frogs and toads?

I'll trade you 3 bullfrogs and 2 horned toads for one poison dart frog....;):mamoru: or best offer.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Well weiner dogs DO NOT have owners! THEY OWN YOU!! Sit back some time and pay close attention! NOT only do they own you but they FUQUE with you and you don't even realize it! Count the times you open and close you door in a day for them to go out, come back in! If it was your kid you you be yelling ....STAY IN or OUT but STOP opening the door!!! THE A/C is on!
    They move YOU out of your favorite chair in the living room! Don't think about getting close to the wife/girl friend without first getting approval from the lil beast! Trust me THEY OWN US!! They are EVIL!! :rofl::mamoru:

KT

Yes you are very right. We joke that she runs the house.
    We have a higher then normal bed and everynight when we go to bed she stands on my wife's side of the bed and waits... and waits.. She is waiting for one of us to pick her up and put her on the bed. If you choose not to pick her up then the whining begins.
    If I get up off the couch she will sit in my spot. I end up just going and sitting someplace else.
    She henpecks the other dog and cat all the time. And god forbid one of them is getting atttention and she is not.. She will c*ckblock them and jump on your lap.
    We think she is part cat because she will allow you to love on her when she is ready not when you want too. And they are slipery lil devils when they don't wanna be caught.
    But all in all we love her and the wife would get rid of me before she would get rid of that dog. :doh:

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    We have 2 longhaired miniature dachshunds. They exhibit every cirteria listed above. It also doesn't help to have an enabling "mommy" ;).

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA

KT

That's not just weiner dogs!

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    She was so cute at this age!
    0318_011.jpg

Then she grew up into a "female dog". ;-)

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Yes you are very right. We joke that she runs the house.
    We have a higher then normal bed and everynight when we go to bed she stands on my wife's side of the bed and waits... and waits.. She is waiting for one of us to pick her up and put her on the bed. If you choose not to pick her up then the whining begins.
    If I get up off the couch she will sit in my spot. I end up just going and sitting someplace else.
    She henpecks the other dog and cat all the time. And god forbid one of them is getting atttention and she is not.. She will c*ckblock them and jump on your lap.
    We think she is part cat because she will allow you to love on her when she is ready not when you want too. And they are slipery lil devils when they don't wanna be caught.
    But all in all we love her and the wife would get rid of me before she would get rid of that dog. :doh:

OMG. This!!! Thirteen years old half poodle half fox terrier. Except she has a set of steps to get in bed. But demanding... Yesterday the two kids and the dog tied into it. ALL THREE of them come run yapping into the bedroom tattling and barking. A very disgusted old biddy across the street who hates snotnosed kids bark.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    she has a set of steps to get in bed.

We had gotten another weiner dog at the Krewe of Mutts parade. He was tiny and figured out that if he jumped on the cedar chest at the foot of the bed then he could jump in bed. I have tried to teach her that but her highness wants to be picked up.

Top Bottom