My parent's house was robbed today (Walker) - UPDATE on page 3

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zguinness

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Holden, LA
    It looks like we might be on to something... my dad and I have been doing some investigative work and got some names. He went to talk to the police and it seems the police were on the same trail and already looking for these people. We found the guy that supposedly sold the jewelry for the person that was involved in the burglary and he gave up another name. Hopefully we will be able to find out who he sold the jewelry to and get it back.

I haven't heard anything about the guns though... I'm guessing if they haven't been sold already then they will disappear real quick now that the cops are questioning folks.

I'll update when/if this is over. Although my dad keeps saying "this isn't gonna end til I say it ends". He's a stubborn sonofa...

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    I would keep a level head, my friend. Emotions are not necessarily your friends in this situation. At the same time, I hope these burglars get a good beating for what they have done to the security and tranquility of your parents.
    As funny as some maybe, a dog, as previously mentioned may not be a bad idea. It provides friendship, loyalty, and a nice deterrent against utter fools as such as these. Also, I strongly suggest talking to the folks about keeping the alarm on and doors firmly locked.
    My prayers for all involved.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom