My police encounter while OC'ing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    I've cried like a baby too.. had Many nights without sleep, even a few nightmares, sorry im just not the man you are. Maybe if i become a cop i can be manly.

LongRange

Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    What are you going on about? I think you've gotten too caught up in your own rhetoric.

I have never "told" anyone to do anything. I HAVE expressed my opinion that OC, in an environment where it is NOT common (such as this state), is retarded; especially when we have an easly-attainable CCW permit process. And I have expressed amazement at people who take on the enormous responsibiity of going about armed, without a clue about how to even operate the weapon.

Don't put words in my mouth; you haven't been in this argument long enough to try that.

saying wrong time wrong place means you are saying if they OC they are wrong, thats telling someone not to, thus, im right, again... and ill still be right tomorrow too.

LongRange

Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Right. You could tell me, but then you'd have to kill me, right?

That's what I thought.

You watch too many movies. You must be a LEO, now you question me? Ill tell you what id tell any overzealous LEO, blow it out your ass. I posted what i did because i get tired of listening to LEO's here actually believing their own line of BS about actually knowing something about weapons and the law.

Get over yourself, theres a reason police are paid 30k a year, its because the mental ability it takes, rivals that of the manager at blockbuster. Stick to picking on uneducated citizens. making the mistake of thinking i wont stand up for myself or that im intimidated by a minor intellect and a tiny knowlege of law makes you foolish.

alex

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jun 20, 2007
    Frisco, TX & Frequently in BR
    aaaaand I'll pause this good laugh and let Spanky sort it out :D

EDIT: I'm not one to really give a crap what anyone says anywhere, but Spanky asked me to help with the site so I'll be a good friend and do so.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Dawg's post ftw.

The board is coming to the point where we need to post resumes to make comments, GFR.

A prerequisite to "tactical training" "carrying smart" "defending ones self" is not going to the range with your buddies and putting a few hundred rounds on some paper.

Ask you self and take note. How many of you sub consciously keep your weapon side away from people you talk to. How many of you make another jesture in greeting instead of giving someone your gun hand? How many of you "tacticool open carry activists" use Google instead of real life experiences to come up with some of your answers. I swear the BS on the BS board is getting deep.

Slow where you at? Only 2 posts in this thread. Come on man, I though you had more spunk in you. Its subliminally a cop vs. joe thread, the OC discussion is just a cover up.

My wife saw you OCing a rifle into ATT today. :eek3:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom