Naked man in your yard, what do you do?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Go inside, lock the doors, call 911.
    Stay out of reach and don't get bitten. Be quiet. Zombies are attracted to sound. Firing a gun will just attract more of them. If you do have to shoot, HEAD SHOTS.

Wait, this is Bayou Shooter? Damn, thought I was still in the What Would You Do forum at Zombie Squad. Never mind.

JustinB

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Metairie
    Reminds me of a Rodney Dangerfield joke:

One day as I came home early from work, I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy, "Hey buddy...why are you doing that for?" He said, "Because you came home early."

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    It was PA not LA here's the weather report.

Today
    Partly sunny with morning flurries. Blustery. Highs in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph

With that kind of weather how did they know it was a man. :D

lol! No doubt...wow, I haven't felt that kinda cold since I was in Scotland.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I would've whipped out my junk. He would've been both so scared and dejected by what he was packing he'd have left in shame.

Dave

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    One thing you should never do is try to fight a (high, mentally disturbed, etc.) naked man. You might end up wrestling around on the ground and that increases your chances of touching his junk accidentally.

:eek4: :run: :eek3: :eek: :puke: :ugh: :thumbsdown: :nono:

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    One thing you should never do is try to fight a (high, mentally disturbed, etc.) naked man. You might end up wrestling around on the ground and that increases your chances of touching his junk accidentally.

:eek4: :run: :eek3: :eek: :puke: :ugh: :thumbsdown: :nono:

.....not to mention your life would probably be ruined by the little bastard across the street who puts the whole thing on Youtube...:doh:

gocoastal

I'm a girl.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    NOLA
    A couple years ago, I was getting out of my car I had just parked on the street directly in front of my house, when a guy in sweats walks between me and the house, turns and looks at me, and I realize his junk is hanging out.

Sadly, I didn't own a firearm at the time. And, I'm a pretty small girl, I was legitimately afraid for my life. I ran around him into my house and called 911.

Didn't help the the dispatcher started cracking up as soon as I told him the story. I suppose I should have known living near a psych hospital in New Orleans was a poor decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom