Naked man in your yard, what do you do?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm a pretty small girl, I was legitimately afraid for my life
    And less-than-attractive women don't have that concern? Jeezzz.

Really. :confused: x2

Art

Ok, Coffee down, paperwork aside, sit up straight lol! Seriously, here goes. :P

posse comatosis interpreted the word "pretty" as it is used most often in adjective/adverb form. "Pretty Girl" However the writer used the word as a noun or transitive verb. "Pretty Small" So posse comatosis misinterpreted the context of the way in which the writer used the word, made a comment based on the misinterpretation, therefore causing you the reader who was also thinking pretty=noun(Like the writer), to suddenly become confused.

This happens constantly in the English language especially when TONE is not heard to verify the context of words. Plus the English language constantly allows for many different words to mean the same thing.

:)

:mamoru:

Last edited:

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    posse comatosis interpreted the word "pretty" as it is used most often in adjective/adverb form. However the writer used the word as a noun or transitive verb. So posse comatosis misinterpreted the context of the way in which the writer used the word, made a comment based on the misinterpretation, therefore causing you the reader to be confused.

This happens constantly in the English language especially when TONE is not heard to verify the context of words. Plus the English language constantly allows for many different words to mean the same thing.

:doh:
    I guess I'm traveling short today, it went right over my head. :o :D

Art

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Ok, Coffee down, paperwork aside, sit up straight lol! Seriously, here goes. :P

posse comatosis interpreted the word "pretty" as it is used most often in adjective/adverb form. "Pretty Girl" However the writer used the word as a noun or transitive verb. "Pretty Small" So posse comatosis misinterpreted the context of the way in which the writer used the word, made a comment based on the misinterpretation, therefore causing you the reader who was also thinking pretty=noun(Like the writer), to suddenly become confused.

Okay Hit, but if that's what she meant, she'd have probably said she was a "small, pretty girl." :chuckles:

At any rate, I'd have loved to see that perv's face if she HAD produced a gun.....:rofl::rofl:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Two pages and this thread is toast . :rolleyes:
    Toast...this thread was hilarious.
    Spray him down with the water hose :mamoru:
    Especially since it was 28 degrees last night :D
    Join him in a frolic of hippy love. Move on to the neighbors and invite them to do the same. Hope the movement spreads virally across America and we come to realize the children are our future.
    Sounds like a schizophrenic off his meds. Firing a warning shot will probably have little effect on him. Lock the doors and call the police. Have camcorder ready to film the entertainment when the police get there. :rofl:
    Flash my titties at him?
    I would've whipped out my junk. He would've been both so scared and dejected by what he was packing he'd have left in shame.

Dave
    Roll him around in fireants?
    One thing you should never do is try to fight a (high, mentally disturbed, etc.) naked man. You might end up wrestling around on the ground and that increases your chances of touching his junk accidentally.
    :bowrofl:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    A couple years ago, I was getting out of my car I had just parked on the street directly in front of my house, when a guy in sweats walks between me and the house, turns and looks at me, and I realize his junk is hanging out.
    Sounded like he was propositioning you.:naughty:

A couple of years ago a man was approaching joggers around the LSU lakes in a more aggressive fashion .
    He would pull his pants down and masturbate while chasing after people.

Top Bottom