New California law

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I see Arnold on TV asking people to vist CA. Have lost nothing in CA and do not intent on going there ever again ... at least until they start to recognize my God given freedoms ... the state can go to hell as far as I am concerned ....

I would prefer to pour gasoline on my testicles and set them ablaze than visit California.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Cali has also banned the sale of Water Purification Systems in the state, effective Nov 17th of this year.

When the Berkey dealer posts the info I'll repost it here.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    The shame, to me, is that it really is a beautiful place. Driving up hwy 1, watching Humpback whales jump out in the Pacific, the forests, the countryside. It's hard to beat.

Another beautiful place ruined by liberal minded people.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I would prefer to pour gasoline on my testicles and set them ablaze than visit California.

California is one of the nicest places I have ever lived but the people in charge suck. I loved the 10 years I lived there but the cost of living and my psycho mother-in-law drove us to move out. Everyone thinks of LA or San Fran but once outside of those places it is alot of farmland, open land, mountains, ect.

My ex and I lived roughly for a year in Sacramento. Drive west for an hour and you could be at the coast, drive east for an hour and you were in the middle of the Sierra Nevada mountains. I liked the history of the gold mining towns and camps up there. I had a motorcycle back then and there are beautiful roads out in the middle of no where to ride.

I lived in San Diego and the best part of LA was seeing it in your rear view mirror.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom