New from New York?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrAndy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    The name is Andy and yes I am from NY. I will hopefully be traveling in your great state soon and I wanted to get a feel of the area from this forum. We have a great community in western NY called NYfirearms.com so I thought this would be good starting place. I am former Army (1st Infantry) and currently a paid fireman. I hope to learn about the LA culture and laws. Looking forward to meeting some of you in the future.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    The name is Andy and yes I am from NY. I will hopefully be traveling in your great state soon and I wanted to get a feel of the area from this forum. We have a great community in western NY called NYfirearms.com so I thought this would be good starting place. I am former Army (1st Infantry) and currently a paid fireman. I hope to learn about the LA culture and laws. Looking forward to meeting some of you in the future.

So the question is, are you prepared to move here permanently after experiencing the food and firearm laws??

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Try to see some more of our state than New Orleans. Especially our coastal wetlands.

Go to the Louisiana Tourism website and have them send you a free guide to the State.

Welcome to Dixie.

leVieux

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Welcome, Andy! Good to hear from some fellow gun guys in the Empire State!

Like Charlie said- you'll love our gun laws down here. Come on down!

FRANKEIGHT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    new iberia
    It is abit of a culture shock at first but you will learn to love it and the people.We have been here for 35 years and would not change it.
    frank8

Top Bottom