New guy in Slidell

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sks985

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Slidell
    Hey guys, love the forum as the title said I am out of Slidell. I have a small collection that I plan on increasing significantly this year. As of right now my babies are: 1970 browning sweet 16, Maverick 88 12 ga,1932 Tula Mosin Nagant, Springfield xdm 9mm, and a yugo sks 59/66.

Last edited:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Welcome! This is a great place to expand the collection. Whether you want to or not!! :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

OLDMANHERMAN

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    SLIDELL LOUISIANA
    Welcome NEW GUY I just got back into my computer after a long absents . I also live in Slidell . If your increasing your collection I have a new never fired 1991 NORINCO SKS with the swing down spike ,10 round stock mag and a 30 round mag also 100 rounds of ammo . I purchased this SKS in 1991 but never did anything with it , it's been setting in the locker for all these years .( still has the factory preservative ) . I have a Thread with photos several members were interested but live to far away to make the purchase . ( price of fuel to make the trip ) The price is $350.00 for everything .Cash only . Let me know what you want to do .

Thanks
    OLDMANHERMAN

Last edited:
    Top Bottom