NEW, MATCHING FAL parts kits! Updated 6-23

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Ready and waiting for package
    On time delivery will be expected
    Going to be here and ready for package
    Expecting it to be arriving here on tuesday on the
    Rising moon.

Thanks for the update now I
    Have to prepare for the kits
    Arrival to my work shop for
    The final assembly!

KT

Nomad.2nd

Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Jester... Got your money. ($480) Your picking it up from Bambam and giving him shipping money then.

Cavalry Jim... Got your money.($480) Need to know where to send it.

"Randall" In Gray... need to know your screen name and where to send it.
    (Since it's $500 is that including shipping to you???)

"Kevin" in Marrero... Need screen name and shipping info from you as well.
    ($480)

Gimme updates so I can get these in the mail.
    If you know who these guy are, please send them a PM incase they don't see this.

Thanks.

Nomad.2nd

Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Ready and waiting for package
    On time delivery will be expected
    Going to be here and ready for package
    Expecting it to be arriving here on tuesday on the
    Rising moon.

Thanks for the update now I
    Have to prepare for the kits
    Arrival to my work shop for
    The final assembly!

KT

Well?
    Happy with how the kits look?

Referencing the above post...
    Ok you guys... ya'll need to Get up with me... I'm packing the boxes tonight and sending them to BR or NO whichever's closer to the return addresses if you don't.

I want them GONE!;)

ETA: Ryan... Still hasn't come in.
    I'll ship them anyway, and you can pick them up once the $ is straightened out.

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Well?
    Happy with how the kits look?

Referencing the above post...
    Ok you guys... ya'll need to Get up with me... I'm packing the boxes tonight and sending them to BR or NO whichever's closer to the return addresses if you don't.

I want them GONE!;)

ETA: Ryan... Still hasn't come in.
    I'll ship them anyway, and you can pick them up once the $ is straightened out.

Just got the kits unpacked, they look very good! Well satisified. Nothing to do with YOU but I was surprised at the "NEW BARRELS" I do plan to contact SARCO to find an orgin of these barrels. There are ZERO proof marks and NO serial numbers on them. Was also surprised by the Bi-Pod cuts on the barrels.

All is good! Nomad, I owe you shipping I have to go to Post Office tomorrow, I will send the Money Order then.

Thanks!

KT

I will also take a kit from anyone that has one avaliable! Or had decided they don't need more than one.......

ryan

Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    Just got the kits unpacked, they look very good! Well satisified. Nothing to do with YOU but I was surprised at the "NEW BARRELS" I do plan to contact SARCO to find an orgin of these barrels. There are ZERO proof marks and NO serial numbers on them. Was also surprised by the Bi-Pod cuts on the barrels.

All is good! Nomad, I owe you shipping I have to go to Post Office tomorrow, I will send the Money Order then.

Thanks!

KT

I will also take a kit from anyone that has one avaliable! Or had decided they don't need more than one.......

Let us know what you find out.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Let us know what you find out.

I will do that from what I have learned from others this is what YOU have....the note below in RED is from a friend from the FAL files that is from Argentina now living in the states...

I knew that the barrels are new because I already bought two kits from Sarco and BIG was my surprise when I received my first kit as you can imagine.......these rifles have never been used, assembled or shot.....I don't know if we will see again FAL kits in these conditions coming from a FN Licensed Military arsenal/manufacture. Look in the flats of the barrels and you will find the FMAP Arsenal proof

I plan on contacting SARCO tomorrow to find out more about the barrels and also if they are back online with the kits, they had got behind on some of the smaller parts for the kits. IF they are avaliable I may try and start a second group buy. Of my 2 kits I have traded one for a complete numbers matching STG rifle, I may try and pick up at least 2 more kits for spares. IF you are anyone you know is interested in being a part of this group buy PM me and let me know, once I see there is enough interest I will start a new post to get it started.

KT

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    The lowers, bolts and bolt carriers are matching the barrels on this kits do have ARGY F.M.A.P Proof marks BUT no serial numbers.

You would have to know and understand the entire story about the exporting history of these rifles.

Like many others on the thread that I posted, such as myself. My Argentine rifle has matching numbers 01154 Lower, bolt and bolt carrier, while my F.M.A.P Argy receiver and barrel has matching numbers x01193. In the beginning These kits are from original semi-auto FALs that were made for export & then dissassembled when the Argentine government would not allow them to export complete rifles, at that time they were taken apart into two sections (no longer complete rifles) and shipped to the US, well NO ONE took the time to match the uppers and lowers back together, This is why you see so many that only half the numbers actually match!
    These guns were made at DGDM (Direccion General Defabricaciones Militarias in Rosario), the Argentine Government Arsenal under license from FN (Fabrique National) in Belgium so these are genuine metric FAL's - not clones.

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Also for those of you who are not aware; COONAN will for an extra fee (Used to be $25.00) stamp your receiver the serial number of your choice. Personally I don't see a reason to do this since it is not an Argentine receiver anyway but the option is there.

KT

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Some have a small mark I can't make out.

Don't know what the FMAP proof mark is.

Upper receiver FMAP Arsenal proof:

DSCN1487.jpg

Barrel flat with the FMAP proof

DSCN1518.jpg

Nomad, the barrel proof is harder to make out due to the fresh park on these barrels....

And this is the lower with the Christmas tree proof:

pix693242828.jpg

KT

Last edited:

ridgerunner1488

Sep 20, 2008
    Sirs
    If there is an other group buy i would be interested also for 1
    the coonan receivers are type 3s were the ARGYs only made with type 3s
    like i need another FAL
    wait hoot said it best feed the sickness

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    SO:

DO I have this right:
    DockBox:
    1 kit, New Orleans

Jester:
    1 Kit, New Orleans

"Kevin":
    1 Kit, New Orleans

BamBam:
    1 Kit, New Orleans
    U O Me

Sawgrass:
    2 Kits Baton Rouge

G1:
    1 Kit Baton Rouge

Skywalker:
    2 Kits, Baton Rouge
    U O Me

CavalryJim
    1Kit, Baton Rouge

"Randall" In Gray...
    $500... Since You do not respond and sent me $500... SO long as that covers shipping (Insurrance depends what you sent)
    I will mail it to the return address on the envelope.

Some (Atleast) Will be going out tomorrow.

Will update as progress is made.

All small parts are separated, some kits are boxed up

ETA the (4) for New Orleans are ready to go.

All the small parts were bulk packed.
    I counted them, separated them, and I'm putting one set Per Ziplock bag.

Will make it easier on ya'lls end. (Donations accepted LOL!)

In a box, Sufficiently padded, and ready to mail out tomorrow.

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Baton Rouge:

Will arrive Friday.

You Should give Skywalker $10 per kit when you get it from him.

New Orleans:
    Will also arrive friday. You should Give BamBam $11 Per kit when you get it from him.
    (I rounded up the nearest Buck, I don't think that's an issue for anyone...)

"Randall"
    Since you STILL have not responded, I will be mailing yours out tomorrow to the Return address.
    Be aware, that the single kit I shipped today ran over $20 shipping and insurrance.
    So, in the further absence of contact I will insure the kit for $400 and change (Whatever you sent me money for) rather than the $500 that all the others are insured for.

Already sent the tracking number to Skywalker, About to send it to Bam.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom