NEW, MATCHING FAL parts kits! Updated 6-23

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nomad.2nd

Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Did someone end up with an extra carry handle wire.
    After a quick check today that seems to be the only thing missing.

It's in there...

I KNOW I didn't misplace anything THAT big, and we had the proper number.
    (Did miss one part of Ryans, I sent him one of mine... Reminds me, I need to contact them about the parts they shorted me.)

If no one comes forward I can send you one of mine.

I'm gonna build a couple up without carrying handles.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    well I would be in for 2. Are you guys getting them with carry handle or w/o?

With the 20 that nomad helped us out with and the 20 kits that I just ordered FRIDAY I am sure we have a few people that are in need of uppers!

As a side note: I am having someone contact DCI tomorrow about ARGY dealer pricing. If this works out we may be able to get discounted pricing. NOT as low as a group buy but lower than retail on their site. I will keep everyone informed. Depending on what we are able to get them far. I know I may be in for one or two as well!

KT

blackened1313

May 25, 2009
    slidell
    Kajun, those FAL's are sweet. That is next on my list. Always loved those. Worked for a dealer that had at least 2 of every model DSA made. Wish I knew then what I know now, I would have lay a wayed one. Unfortunately, I was ran out of town before I was able to learn about them.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    OK someone sent me a pm or made a post here a few days back about the ARGY green leather slings. I don't recall who it was, send me another PM, I may have some information for you. And for those interested I MAY have a couple avaliable in a few days! I have to wait for them to tell me how many they had left, they had just opened their last box and just finished filling the back orders. I requested the remaining slings. It may be 5 it may be 30 I should know in a couple days! NO I am not offering these for sale yet only because I don't know how many I will actually receive but if it is enough I may offer a few here for-sale. SO just send me a PM if you have any interest and I will go from that list making offers if I do have extras! I DO NOT know the price yet. Again this I will not know until they ship in the next day or two!
    THANKS!

KT

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Still a few remaining Argentine Slings, not sure if any more will be avaliable for quite sometime, if you purchased an Argentine riFAL kit you will want the correct issue sling....

KT

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom