NPR exposed as the leftist yankee organization it is

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Fox News lies all the time. NPR is like a 100th the size of Fox News.

You have already been brainwashed and don't even realize. You say that you are not a liberal; but you are continuously spouting/parrotting liberal propaganda. Liberal LIES !

They call anyone who disagrees with them liars & hateful, just for disagreeing.

Be specific; tell us some FOX News lies ! Bet you can't !

leVieux

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Fox News lies all the time. NPR is like a 100th the size of Fox News.

You cannot justify bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. This tape reveals how middle America is viewed by the individuals who control the media. It is very revealing of their attitudes. In the video it was stated this group wanted to spread Sharia Law throughout the world. Talk about intolerant, bigoted, racist people just look at radical Islam. This is who they claim to represent. The people who honor kill their daughters and wives. The people who behead Muslims that convert to Christanity. So the tea party is into everyones lives but sharia law isn't. Give me a break. :rolleyes: What a clueless jackass.

Last edited:

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    I don't know about lies on Fox because I don't do TV.
    I have listened to NPR for almost twenty yrs though and got attatched to it due to it's international reporting, which no other media outlet could match.
    They did'nt used to be so liberal back then, at least I did'nt think so. But times have changed and they are at least as liberally biased as (apparently) Fox are conservative.
    FYI. The BBC USED to be a very well respected news outlet.
    Like NPR that integrity has gone by the wayside and they are, at least, as decietful and dishonest as NPR, if not worse.

NPR recieves very little in federal funding (at least that's what it claims) so has "fund drives" about four times a year.
    These usually last about a week and consist of the local stations begging, just grovelling on their knees for money from their LIBERAL listeners.
    Oh the irony :D

Last edited:

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    You have already been brainwashed and don't even realize. You say that you are not a liberal; but you are continuously spouting/parrotting liberal propaganda. Liberal LIES !

They call anyone who disagrees with them liars & hateful, just for disagreeing.

Be specific; tell us some FOX News lies ! Bet you can't !

leVieux

Look on page 4. Fox News was denied when it tried to go to Canada. After you get done with Page 4 google it up about Canada and you'll start to understand.

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    You cannot justify bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. This tape reveals how middle America is viewed by the individuals who control the media. It is very revealing of their attitudes. In the video it was stated this group wanted to spread Sharia Law throughout the world. Talk about intolerant, bigoted, racist people just look at radical Islam. This is who they claim to represent. The people who honor kill their daughters and wives. The people who behead Muslims that convert to Christanity. So the tea party is into everyones lives but sharia law isn't. Give me a break. :rolleyes: What a clueless jackass.

Ad hominem

You should understand the fallacy of even typing something to only conclude it with a personal insult. It only exposes the true emotional base your ideas are coming from. The people in NPR who were found to be doing this stuff are on the way out. They are getting bad press from every place right now as they should. While I will concede that NPR does lean more to the left it is certainly outweighed by the obese fact forgetting fox news network.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I would not say Fox news lies, they might provide incorrect information due to shotty journalism though. CNN does the same thing. I don't listen to enough NPR news to really have an opinion on their journalism.

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Fox News constantly uses video from other events and says it's that event. They used a video from a California rally for a segment on the Wisconsin protest. This specific video was of a protester pushing and getting violent with a man from the other side. Pretty much Fox News was trying to push that the Wisconsin protesters were getting violent.

I mean you still have people on Fox News who say Obama isn't an American.

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    Ad hominem

You should understand the fallacy of even typing something to only conclude it with a personal insult. It only exposes the true emotional base your ideas are coming from. The people in NPR who were found to be doing this stuff are on the way out. They are getting bad press from every place right now as they should. While I will concede that NPR does lean more to the left it is certainly outweighed by the obese fact forgetting fox news network.

Fallacy?
    If I recall that generally means "clouded judgement".
    How does him calling you a clueless jackass indicate he has clouded judgement? Especially when he's right.
    Maybe you shouldn't use forty dollar words if you don't understand them.
    You were exposed as a troll in another thread, and now we see you are a leftist troll.
    With 160 posts in one month I gotta assume that at such a tender age momma musta took away your crayons and colouring book and left you with no form of entertainment.

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Fallacy?
    If I recall that generally means "clouded judgement".
    How does him calling you a clueless jackass indicate he has clouded judgement? Especially when he's right.
    Maybe you shouldn't use forty dollar words if you don't understand them.
    You were exposed as a troll in another thread, and now we see you are a leftist troll.
    With 160 posts in one month I gotta assume that at such a tender age momma musta took away your crayons and colouring book and left you with no form of entertainment.

fallacy: a misconception resulting from incorrect reasoning
    Ad hominem: An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument toward the person" or "argument against the person"), is an argument which links the validity of a premise to a characteristic or belief of the person advocating the premise.

Maybe you shouldn't type if you can't use a dictionary correctly. It's always the die hards who try to engage in a discussion to only resort to personal insults.

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Uh oh, someone just got the ole high school debate class book out. Fallacy and Ad hominem in one sentence. Would have been a sweet hat trick if you started with "In today's society..."

That's a fantastic first post in this thread. Unfortunately you didn't speak on any of the issues we are talking about here so if you want some attention feel free to post in off topic...otherwise stay to the sidelines.

wbill024

Devil Dog
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 28, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    fallacy: a misconception resulting from incorrect reasoning
    Ad hominem: An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument toward the person" or "argument against the person"), is an argument which links the validity of a premise to a characteristic or belief of the person advocating the premise.

Maybe you shouldn't type if you can't use a dictionary correctly. It's always the die hards who try to engage in a discussion to only resort to personal insults.

cmon guy, just like i thought, no examples of ANY fox lies ....cmon man really, you are saying you are listening to real news ... is that where you get this propaganda stuff ? I may be conservative (with some lib social tendencies) but you are drinking the kool-aide brother .... fox may be biased, just like NPR, cnn, abc, nbc, nyt's and cbs ...but I have yet to ever see a lie except on MSNBC ...and I ask every liberal that says that .. never got one example yet of a lie ... just nonsense like you spouted about lawsuits, war and Canada ..what does that have to do with lies ?? JUST ONE LIE please , I mean you say they do it ALL the time, this should be easy !! Just give me the text of some lies and i may never listen to fox again ...truth is you can't and they don't exist, just admit you may have been fooled by the 'real news' .... all in fun bud, but you may be a liberal even if you don't know it ;)
    NEXT

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    cmon guy, just like i thought, no examples of ANY fox lies ....cmon man really, you are saying you are listening to real news ... is that where you get this propaganda stuff ? I may be conservative (with some lib social tendencies) but you are drinking the kool-aide brother .... fox may be biased, just like NPR, cnn, abc, nbc, nyt's and cbs ...but I have yet to ever see a lie except on MSNBC ...and I ask every liberal that says that .. never got one example yet of a lie ... just nonsense like you spouted about lawsuits, war and Canada ..what does that have to do with lies ?? JUST ONE LIE please , I mean you say they do it ALL the time, this should be easy !! Just give me the text of some lies and i may never listen to fox again ...truth is you can't and they don't exist, just admit you may have been fooled by the 'real news' .... all in fun bud, but you may be a liberal even if you don't know it ;)
    NEXT

I directed a few people to page 4 now... so I'll just make one big list here for you guys:

Eight years ago now fox news successfully argued in court that it had a constitutional right to report lies

Just an assortment of lies from fox

Fox News lying about the Wisconsin protests.

Presidents 10 day trip costs 200 million a day:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn7_8QL2weQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKH5rLVhxK4[/ame]

Just be objective here and google it and educate yourself.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Just to clarify, there are no tax dollars that go to Fox News and they are free to do what ever they want within the scope of the law. If you don't like it don't watch it.

Tax dollars are going to NPR and other public media. That should stop because I do not want to pay for news broadcasts that are left, right, or middle. It is not the governments job to deliver the news.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I agree probably with everything you said except Israel. We need to stop spending our debt on other countries period and hey maybe then these muslims that feel the need to attack us wouldn't do it anymore.

I do agree that we should not give foreign countries aid money, but you are an idiot if you think that Muslims are attacking us because of Israel or will stop if we cease payments to them.

stormrider54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Dutchtown
    This post was started by discussing NPR and some have made a tactical move to attack Fox in order to steer attention away from the subject at hand, NPR.

All I can say is defend your position on NPR and PBS. That is who the discussion was about, not Fox. You make it appear that you cannot defend PBS or NPR therefore attack Fox.

Yawn, just more of the same old stuff.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom