On-line vendors are ridiclious!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G19MAG

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Bossier City
    Ok, I totally understand that companies are having a hard time fulfilling orders due to the current demmand. There are just way to many people buyi:mad:ng up stuff. However, this company is just plain ridiclious.

First started with them charging my card after the order being placed. No notice that they had some sort of back log initially. Said it was in stock and so I ordered, easy enough. After a few weeks, sent a message to the company because I didn't get my products but my card was charged. Answer was "look at the site, we're 4-6 weeks behind." Replied nicely that they need to check how thier system was working because they are the nly company that "I" know of that charged people before getting the product ready for shipment. No reply.

Check the site back the following week, it says that they are now 14-16 weeks behind and that you can call to cancel your order if you want. WTF, already 6 weeks in and waiting, no way I'm going to cancel this order. I'm stuck like chuck because I need my stuff but rest assured your ass will not get any more business from me.

Seems to me this company took on more than they can provide and was selling stuff they didn't have. Won't call the company out as there appears to be many more like them on the net right now.

End Rant, G19 out. :mad:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I am waiting on several orders I placed in December and have no idea when they will ship. I had to wait almost a year once on an order. If you do not cancel your order you are at their mercy, but if you do cancel you will start the wait over with someone else. It sucks if you pre paid. Some gun dealers are charging the full price up front on guns that are back ordered and calling customers when the guns arrive.

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    I'm knocking on wood as I say this, but I ordered 750 rounds of 9mm, and received them in 4 days. Then another 250 shells of 12 ga 00, and received them in 4 days. One was through lucky gunner and another through cheaperthandirt. Not saying either one offers the best customer care, or that either one always has the best prices, but I guess I lucked out.

Swampwood

Long Term "Newbie"
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Feb 9, 2010
    Northshore Area
    Not such a good idea to let someone use your money for all that time waiting on your ordered items to even be shipped! As a matter of fact most credit card companies don't want merchants charging cards unless item will ship with in 24 to 48 hours, its plain BAD BUSINESS.

Your paying for something you don't have and are only promised that you will get it.

Whatever pulls your trigger,
    SW

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Ok, I totally understand that companies are having a hard time fulfilling orders due to the current demmand. There are just way to many people buyi:mad:ng up stuff. However, this company is just plain ridiclious.

First started with them charging my card after the order being placed. No notice that they had some sort of back log initially. Said it was in stock and so I ordered, easy enough. After a few weeks, sent a message to the company because I didn't get my products but my card was charged. Answer was "look at the site, we're 4-6 weeks behind." Replied nicely that they need to check how thier system was working because they are the nly company that "I" know of that charged people before getting the product ready for shipment. No reply.

Check the site back the following week, it says that they are now 14-16 weeks behind and that you can call to cancel your order if you want. WTF, already 6 weeks in and waiting, no way I'm going to cancel this order. I'm stuck like chuck because I need my stuff but rest assured your ass will not get any more business from me.

Seems to me this company took on more than they can provide and was selling stuff they didn't have. Won't call the company out as there appears to be many more like them on the net right now.

End Rant, G19 out. :mad:

If they were AR parts, you deserve whatever misery is entailed acquiring them. You building another poodle shooter, Hee-hoo?

G19MAG

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Bossier City
    Not such a good idea to let someone use your money for all that time waiting on your ordered items to even be shipped! As a matter of fact most credit card companies don't want merchants charging cards unless item will ship with in 24 to 48 hours, its plain BAD BUSINESS.

Your paying for something you don't have and are only promised that you will get it.

Whatever pulls your trigger,
    SW

This is exactly what I thought. My questions is, will the company give us a refund if the price is lower at time of shipment? Or do you get screwed and still pay the higher price.

G19MAG

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Bossier City
    If they were AR parts, you deserve whatever misery is entailed acquiring them. You building another poodle shooter, Hee-hoo?

No, I got a Robinson Armament to shoot 556. I ordered Brass and projectiles. Ordered from Top Brass Inc. if you take a look at the site now, they stopped taking orders.

bakerman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    St Tammany
    the biggest problem with charging your cc before the merchandise is shipped is, you risk losing your ability to dispute the charges if you never receive the merchandise, it is incorrect or damaged. Not sure but I think it's 30 days from when then card was charged that a dispute has to be filed, just something to consider

O_R_B_1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    New Orleans, La.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bbroussard