one step closer...(UPDATE/PICS ADDED)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ggamble

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    lake chuck
    first congrats with that said been a 1911 guy till a week ago bought my first g27 i love it
    also blackhawk makes an in the pants holster i love it and ive got some extra around the middle..ok alot extra around the middle but works for me ....

mr.z28

learning...
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    BR, LA
    dscn1827.jpg

dscn1828.jpg

dscn1829.jpg

dscn1830b.jpg

sorry for the crappy pics....i'll post some better ones soon...:cool:

Craig

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 23, 2007
    Denham Springs
    Congrats on the 26, it's a great little gun. If you decide you want the larger grip and higher capacity of the 19 you can use 19 mags with the grip extension on it.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    When Nomad came and bought my Glock 36 and he pulled the 26 out of his pocket I leaned toward the 26 over the 19. Then I re-learned that the Glock 19 mags will fit in the 26 and I found these: http://www.glockworld.com/item/52_AG_Grips_Pads_Stocks_AG_MAG_SPACER_GLOCK_19_2.aspx

Put that on your Glock 19 mags and in your hand your 26 feels like a 19 and holds the same number of rounds. So you can really have the best of both worlds. I also found these: http://www.militarygunsupply.com/shop2/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=640

Some people will balk at nonfactory mags, I have read many, many comments from people that have used them and put them through some severe trials and I've used them myself. In forum comments and picture and in my side by side comparisons these mags are at LEAST equal in quality to the oem and in some ways look better and they are about $12+ ea less. They are made in Korea for their military and you can figure they probably want to make sure they are of good quality.

The only other thing you may want to do is get JBP to do a trigger job and install some super cool sights, but I have to admit I've done neither.

If you want to see the Korean mags and the spacers let me know.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom