Pamela Gorman, f!@# yeah!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    173243d1262995828-back-pack-report-borat-very-nice.jpg

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    That poster starts out strong but kind of falls apart at the end, starting with Laura Bush. The third stringers are just nasty with the exception of Monica Crowley. But then I'm a McLaughlin Group fan. Now if I saw them shooting automatic weapons I might reconsider.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    That poster starts out strong but kind of falls apart at the end, starting with Laura Bush. The third stringers are just nasty with the exception of Monica Crowley. But then I'm a McLaughlin Group fan. Now if I saw them shooting automatic weapons I might reconsider.

This may help with your reconsideration. :rofl:

Liberal_women_small.jpg

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    http://www.gorman2010.com/content/i...eo-that-has-the-Left-all-Stirred-Up-06-29-10/

What she had to say about the video:

gorman.jpg

June 29, 2010 at 8:47 PM
    The Fun Little Gun Video that has the Left all Stirred Up

It all started with a fun day out shooting with my son and some friends and a camera. Some other friends volunteered to make a video out of the footage from that day. Who would have known that this little volunteer project would have been what triggered the Left to take notice and really hate me with such vigor?!

There is so much they could have already hated me for that they overlooked. I'm almost offended! For instance, they completely missed my long record of leadership on key conservative issues. They ignored my leadership position as a conservative with multi-state policy groups, passing conservative model legislation for all 50 states. They overlooked my ultra-conservative voting record and "scores" from various watch dog groups. They missed the government efficiency reform bills I've authored, the pro-life bill I passed (though vetoed by Napolitano), the tax reduction bills I've sponsored, the spending cuts I've supported, the pro-gun legislation I've sponsored, the various anti-illegal immigration bills I've supported... they even somehow missed that I was a sponsor of SB 1070!!! All of this good stuff that should have been making their heads catch on fire long ago and yet they were completely unaware. So disappointing.

But now, because some friends spliced together some footage of me and my kid out in the desert shooting targets (albeit with some very cool and historically significant firearms) in a fun little video, I am suddenly drawing their attention? Wow. They are going to be really surprised when they find out that the fun little video is nothing compared to what they are really going to get when I serve in Congress! Those that have worked with me know that I am very serious about conservative free-market policies and I do my homework on the issues and the proposed bills that come forward. I shoot guns as a fun sport. But, I destroy bad policy ideas as a mission.

Note: I have received the most amazing and almost artfully profane messages as a result of this video. It seems that it triggers the deep dark nasty places in people's imaginations. Wish I had time to do a study on why that is. But, I will suffice it to say that nearly all of the twisted dark comments have come from the left... go figure. :)

For the rest of you readers who are level headed and not generally in need of therapy or medication or exorcism ... Enjoy!

Last edited:

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    She's running for the Republican nomination in a very crowded field to replace a retiring Republican - one of her opponents is Dan Quale's son.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lacajun
    Top Bottom