Parkerizing in Louisiana?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jonnygumbo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2020
    Thibodaux, LA
    Guys, I appreciate the suggestions so far.. I have reached out to the above mentioned plus a few others to no avail.. I will give pelican precision a call next, after I see what this hurricane is going to do

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Guys, I appreciate the suggestions so far.. I have reached out to the above mentioned plus a few others to no avail.. I will give pelican precision a call next, after I see what this hurricane is going to do
    I was curious and google searched as I never heard of it before. I believe this is the Pelican Precision mentioned above, in River Ridge. No business website I could locate but I did find this info. Location on google map like what Noob stated above "next to the shooters club in Harahan".

Pelican Precision Machine Shop
    2328 Hickory Ave, River Ridge, LA 70123
    504-738-3478

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I was curious and google searched as I never heard of it before. I believe this is the Pelican Precision mentioned above, in River Ridge. No business website I could locate but I did find this info. Location on google map like what Noob stated above "next to the shooters club in Harahan".

Pelican Precision Machine Shop
    2328 Hickory Ave, River Ridge, LA 70123
    504-738-3478
    I met him at a gun show. He was introduced to me by my ffl at the time. Old man back then, so by now he has to be 80’s or 90 years old bc it’s been a long time since I bought the guns. But he sold me 3 machine guns. Two of which I believe he parkerized before I bought them. But I don’t think he’s ever in the building unless he has something to do. Back then he lived in Mississippi.

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    I met him at a gun show. He was introduced to me by my ffl at the time. Old man back then, so by now he has to be 80’s or 90 years old bc it’s been a long time since I bought the guns. But he sold me 3 machine guns. Two of which I believe he parkerized before I bought them. But I don’t think he’s ever in the building unless he has something to do. Back then he lived in Mississippi.
    He transferred my first machine gun also. I dont recall him doing parkerizing, only machine work, but he may. Hes a regular at the gun show tables. Hes prob late 70-early 80....

Top Bottom