Pictures of Roy Schmidt's work

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will_M

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    I'd like to see several pictures of Roy Schmidt's work. I'm speaking specifically about limited guns, but pictures of his open guns will give me a good idea too.

Will_M

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Man that picture of the STI looks sick!!

What's the going rate on his limited guns?

buddy_fuentes

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Maurepas, LA (Diversion Canal)
    I have two of Roy's guns and my son has one. Very nice work. I'm not too sure I know how to post photos of them, but will try tomorrow.

MY son has a 6" Limited gun in hard chrome. I have a 6" Limited gun that is two toned. I also have a Commander length 9 mm STI carry gun from him.

You cannot ask for a better gun or person to build it.

Buddy

Will_M

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Is the 6 inch you're talking about the one in your avatar? I'm looking to have a 6" built. How does it run.

Yours is beautiful!

buddy_fuentes

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Maurepas, LA (Diversion Canal)
    Is the 6 inch you're talking about the one in your avatar? I'm looking to have a 6" built. How does it run.

Yours is beautiful!

That is the top end that I put on the bottom end of my Dawson Edge for the photo. I was having the frame plated and wanted to take a picture.

All three of the guns we have are as reliable as a rock. They run and run and run. Several other guys we shoot with have guns built by Mr. Roy and we saw them and was impressed. My son had his 6" built first and when we went to the range the first time...I had to have one. These guns are very accurate and reliable. (our 6" pistols weigh less than our 5" guns and handle very fast)

I had Mr. Roy build a carry gun for me. It is a 2011 STI Commander length pistol in 9 mm. It was built on an aluminum frame and weighs 26 ounces. I haven't had it plated yet because I wanted to see it I wanted to make any changes...I don't.

Send me your E-mail address and I'll e-mail photos.

Top Bottom