Planking gone wrong

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

Was just about to post about that.

owling.png

I think both of these "trends" are stupid.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Here's a question:

The title of the thread is "Planking Gone Wrong." Is there any way planking can REALLY go RIGHT? LOL, just food for thought.

pntbllr228

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Right by LSU
    I ****ing hate my generation. What a useless bunch of people. I literally am angry at them for their desperate need for attention. If you enjoy planking, do it, but why the **** do you feel the need to tell the whole world what you are doing and when you are doing it? Posting pictures of yourself laying on a park bench is the most asinine thing I've ever seen. Leaving facebook was the smartest thing I ever did.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    I ****ing hate my generation. What a useless bunch of people. I literally am angry at them for their desperate need for attention. If you enjoy planking, do it, but why the **** do you feel the need to tell the whole world what you are doing and when you are doing it? Posting pictures of yourself laying on a park bench is the most asinine thing I've ever seen. Leaving facebook was the smartest thing I ever did.

Bolded and QFT.

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    this trend made me de activate my facebook account today, it literally made me feel funny knowing people that I am friends with have nothing better to do than post pictures of themselves laying on ****. I am 25, and feel sorry for most ppl that are 25.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Dude, I'm 24 and I hate people my age. I suppose it's because most of the people I grew up with took longer to grow up since they didn't do the military thing. IDK, but seriously, this current generation of 18-27 year olds is full of retardation.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I had some smart ass comment all worked up as a reply but then I remembered that I'm the guy who just posted a photo on Facebook of the Tacos I made for lunch. So.....Never mind.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Coming from the guy posting on a firearm forum. Come on we all do stupid stuff to waste time and relax. Some of us talk guns, blades, and gear. Others stiffen their bodies and place them in funny places..... :chuckles:

I must have planked and didn't realized what it was called. I stiffen parts of my body and put it in funny places. :naughty:

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Wow,,,,first time I ever heard of "Planking",,,,,and yes, I agree. It is so stupid,,,but shows how most Americans are just sheep. On another note,,,the video made me cringe at first since I thought she was going to end up with a broken neck.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Dude, I'm 24 and I hate people my age. I suppose it's because most of the people I grew up with took longer to grow up since they didn't do the military thing. IDK, but seriously, this current generation of 18-27 year olds is full of retardation.

I blame my generation,,the baby boomers,,,for we were the parents who wanted to teach our children political correctness,,,,who wanted all children to be "special",,,they were no losers,,,only winners so we decided to not keep score of little league games. We did not want to ever hurt their feelings,,,they were all so special in their own way. We ended corporal punishment in school which created fricking monsters who turned the teachers into baby sitters.
    And,,,,of course we as a society in America are basically very spoiled,,,,we have been living on borrowed money for a generation now.
    But,,,back to the social media crap of telling everyone when you go take a crap,,,,I personally do not get it either,,,,,,in a way,,,it's nothing more than a society full of narcissist.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom