Planking gone wrong

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deadidunn

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Hineston, LA
    Yeah, its retarded. I had a guy on the platform last hitch wanting to plank every where, had to stop him from a couple really stupid ones. Ended up having to have a sit down and tell him to stop or go home! I don't get it!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Dude, I'm 24 and I hate people my age. I suppose it's because most of the people I grew up with took longer to grow up since they didn't do the military thing. IDK, but seriously, this current generation of 18-27 year olds is full of retardation.

I blame my generation,,the baby boomers,,,for we were the parents who wanted to teach our children political correctness,,,,who wanted all children to be "special",,,they were no losers,,,only winners so we decided to not keep score of little league games. We did not want to ever hurt their feelings,,,they were all so special in their own way. We ended corporal punishment in school which created fricking monsters who turned the teachers into baby sitters.
    And,,,,of course we as a society in America are basically very spoiled,,,,we have been living on borrowed money for a generation now.
    But,,,back to the social media crap of telling everyone when you go take a crap,,,,I personally do not get it either,,,,,,in a way,,,it's nothing more than a society full of narcissist.

crippy02

Woodsman and Father
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Saint Francisville
    ok, so here's my theory on how "Owling" came about. A couple dumasses (known from here on out as d.a.1 and d.a.2) were looking up at a tall statue and d.a.1 dares d.a.2 to plank on top of it. D.a.2 climbs up to the top and perches on top of it waiting for d.a.1 to get his iphone ready. D.a.2 starts to get nervous and says, "Hey, there's a new thing called owling, don't know if you've heard of it...take the picture like this." And that's where we get owling from...maybe.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Ok, so I like planking now.
    orig.jpg

I am starting to come around.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads