Police: Pastor Creflo Dollar choked, hit daughter

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    http://www.wafb.com/story/18745701/police-report-megachurch-pastor-choked-daughter

The 15-year-old daughter of megachurch pastor Creflo Dollar told authorities her father choked and punched her, and hit her with his shoe during an argument over whether she could go to a party, according to a police report.

I hope this guy and his prosperity gospel heresy goes to jail. Guy is a wolf in sheep's clothing and a scam artist who rips off people in the name of Jesus by twisting Scripture. Hope people start seeing this guy for what he is.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    I'd think anyone named Creflo Dollar would have anger management issues, no matter how much money they've raked in.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    http://www.wafb.com/story/18745701/police-report-megachurch-pastor-choked-daughter

I hope this guy and his prosperity gospel heresy goes to jail. Guy is a wolf in sheep's clothing and a scam artist who rips off people in the name of Jesus by twisting Scripture. Hope people start seeing this guy for what he is.

I'll hold off on the jail part, cause 15 year old girls can lean toward embellishment. The rest of your comments are spot on. He and his type bring dishonor on the Body.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    this may not be relavent to the topic, but if a pastor preaches prosperity and they are broke, what credibility do they have? it would be like going to a weight loss Dr. who weighs 400 lbs...

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    this may not be relavent to the topic, but if a pastor preaches prosperity and they are broke, what credibility do they have? it would be like going to a weight loss Dr. who weighs 400 lbs...

Broke? The guy is a multi-millionaire. In the article it says that he gets up to $100,000 to speak at events (I refuse to call them Church services).

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    No, it is called "planting a seed".

And this too. Then the seed money becomes Hush Money.

non-profit-child-welfare-organisation-two-mothers-small-77568.jpg

mikepizz

LA CHP INSTRUCTOR # 308
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Maurepas, LA
    i think little missy didn't get her way so she makes up a little story to get the baby daddy in trouble, plus do you really think his congregation will give a sh*t? Hell they elected a president that endorses infanticide.

rob52

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    I'm confused here. There seems to be an over riding sentiment that Creflo Dollar should somehow be punished for disciplining his daughter. It seems that maybe, because he's a wealthy black pastor preaching a doctrine some don't agree with that he is now guilty of whatever ever crime he is accused of. There's accusations of choking and beating with a shoe, yet the articles I have read state only a small scratch on the girls necks could be found. Somehow I suspect that a shoe and choking might leave some sort of mark. but I wasn't there so how wouldn't know.
    The real scary part of this is the man was arrested for disciplining his child. Maybe he was too agressive. Maybe he doesn't believe in the "time out" punishment craze of the politically correct. Maybe, his daughter became so verbally abusive she deserved what she got. Or maybe, the first amendmant does not apply to wealthy pastors who preach a doctrine we don't agree with. And by the way, what part of scripture is he twisting?
    Be very careful here. Maybe the next time you discipline your child and perhaps go so far as to take their cell phone from them, or limit their time on the play station or prevent them from exersizing their constitutional right of free assembly (going to a party) you may also one day go to jail. This is the road we have paved, I am sure we all recognize the abuse of the "state" as evidenced by so many Ron Paul supporters.
    Before we openly judge the man, it might be wise to get the rest of the story.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I'm confused here. There seems to be an over riding sentiment that Creflo Dollar should somehow be punished for disciplining his daughter. It seems that maybe, because he's a wealthy black pastor preaching a doctrine some don't agree with that he is now guilty of whatever ever crime he is accused of. There's accusations of choking and beating with a shoe, yet the articles I have read state only a small scratch on the girls necks could be found. Somehow I suspect that a shoe and choking might leave some sort of mark. but I wasn't there so how wouldn't know.
    The real scary part of this is the man was arrested for disciplining his child. Maybe he was too agressive. Maybe he doesn't believe in the "time out" punishment craze of the politically correct. Maybe, his daughter became so verbally abusive she deserved what she got. Or maybe, the first amendmant does not apply to wealthy pastors who preach a doctrine we don't agree with. And by the way, what part of scripture is he twisting?
    Be very careful here. Maybe the next time you discipline your child and perhaps go so far as to take their cell phone from them, or limit their time on the play station or prevent them from exersizing their constitutional right of free assembly (going to a party) you may also one day go to jail. This is the road we have paved, I am sure we all recognize the abuse of the "state" as evidenced by so many Ron Paul supporters.
    Before we openly judge the man, it might be wise to get the rest of the story.

I'm trying to find something wrong with this post and can't. :hi5:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    ........ And by the way, what part of scripture is he twisting?.....

Reference the passages concerning Jesus and the moneychangers in the temple.

I don't care what color Creflo is. Jesus wasn't exactly a cracker.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom