Police tases 14 yo girl

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    Ok, I'll play along.

Say you and your 43 year old aunt are water skiing in the Dead Sea, and a Martian saucer hovers over and abducts both of you. As soon as you are in the ship, they strap you down and things start getting all anal proby mighty quick. Your only weapon is a plastic spoon you had for some pudding after your ski session.

WHAT DO YOU DO
    WHAT DO YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:mamoru: LGD you're killin' me.

BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    You are much more likely to injury or kill someone with a blunt force weapon like a baton than a taser. I think the removal of the sap and the blacjack from the lawmans hand took away valuable tools. However times change I guess. The video has obviously been edited so its useless for passing judgement. I will submit this to those of you who have never stood in that mans shoes...im 6'1" 220lbs. I deadlift right at 6 bills. Yesterday I squatted 505 for 8 reps. I can bench press over 400lbs and press my bodyweight. How would you rather me subdue the child? With a taser which shocks her for 5 seconds and then stops or with my hands. Which do you think is more likely to cause her real harm? I got stabbed by a 15 year old so her age is irrelavant as far as im concerned.

Taze me, please. (no sarcasm intended)

Top Bottom