Post a Funny Video

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I hope that 57 year old beast mops the floor with that young punk… most of those expedition fights have rules and contracts they sign before the fight like no upper cuts, make it last till 7th round, no body shots ect……. None of that means anything to Mike Tyson whenever he gets in the ring. All agreements are off that dude is an animal!!!! And he don’t care about loosing money for breaking contract… he already said the money and belts don’t mean nothing to him, he goes crazy when that bell rings

Last edited:

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I hope that 57 year old beast mops the floor with that young punk… most of those expedition fights have rules and contracts they sign before the fight like no upper cuts, make it last till 7th round, no body shots ect……. None of that means anything to Mike Tyson whenever he gets in the ring. All agreements are off that dude is an animal!!!!
    I agree! I think Tyson will handle Paul with relative ease.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I hope that 57 year old beast mops the floor with that young punk… most of those expedition fights have rules and contracts they sign before the fight like no upper cuts, make it last till 7th round, no body shots ect……. None of that means anything to Mike Tyson whenever he gets in the ring. All agreements are off that dude is an animal!!!! And he don’t care about loosing money for breaking contract… he already said the money and belts don’t mean nothing to him, he goes crazy when that bell rings
    Tyson is not the same person anymore, he's really old in terms of athletes, and his mentality has changed drastically. Jake Paul is young, pumped full of steroids. While he may not be the best fighter, he has been training for like 5 years now; he's powerful, with knockout ability.
    Personally, I think it is already set up to be a loss for Mike, to prop up Jake. You have to remember, Mike has been working with the Paul brothers for a while now and training them.
    Even if it was not rigged, if you watched Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr not long ago, your hope for him to knockout, or even beat Jake would all but completely diminish.
    I would love to see it as much as anyone, but it's just not gonna happen. Hopefully Mike makes it out of this fight without permanent damage. A lot can go wrong at his age.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Tyson is not the same person anymore, he's really old in terms of athletes, and his mentality has changed drastically. Jake Paul is young, pumped full of steroids. While he may not be the best fighter, he has been training for like 5 years now; he's powerful, with knockout ability.
    Personally, I think it is already set up to be a loss for Mike, to prop up Jake. You have to remember, Mike has been working with the Paul brothers for a while now and training them.
    Even if it was not rigged, if you watched Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr not long ago, your hope for him to knockout, or even beat Jake would all but completely diminish.
    I would love to see it as much as anyone, but it's just not gonna happen. Hopefully Mike makes it out of this fight without permanent damage. A lot can go wrong at his age.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom