Post SHOT Sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSShooters

Sep 25, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Gotta make room for some new stuff so im running a few promos to help facilitate that. Coupon codes and original ad text are below. As always message us with any questions.

Y'all we gotta make space for all the new post SHOT show hotness so we are having a HUGE sale. The following coupon codes are active:
    Code "cmc" is good for 12% all CMC brand triggers
    Code "oem" is good for 5% off the Aero Precision OEM rifle
    Code "bagged" is good for 10% off all bags\packs
    Code "boing" is good for 10% all Sprinco springs and recoil reducing guide rods
    Code "p80" is good for $40 off all Polymer 80 frames
    Code "shiny" is good for $10 off all handgun barrels.

Codes can be used in conjunction with one another but you cannot stack codes for the same items. EX: you can use a 10% off coupon code for two different categories but you could use two 10% off codes to get 20% off one item.

www.dsshooters.com

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Gotta make room for some new stuff so im running a few promos to help facilitate that. Coupon codes and original ad text are below. As always message us with any questions.

Y'all we gotta make space for all the new post SHOT show hotness so we are having a HUGE sale. The following coupon codes are active:
    Code "cmc" is good for 12% all CMC brand triggers
    Code "oem" is good for 5% off the Aero Precision OEM rifle
    Code "bagged" is good for 10% off all bags\packs
    Code "boing" is good for 10% all Sprinco springs and recoil reducing guide rods
    Code "p80" is good for $40 off all Polymer 80 frames
    Code "shiny" is good for $10 off all handgun barrels.

Codes can be used in conjunction with one another but you cannot stack codes for the same items. EX: you can use a 10% off coupon code for two different categories but you could NOT use two 10% off codes to get 20% off one item.

www.dsshooters.com

Fixed it for you.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

Codes can be used in conjunction with one another but you cannot stack codes for the same items.
    EX: you can use a 10% off coupon code for two different categories but you could NOT use two 10% off codes to get 20% off one item.

I placed the word NOT between could and use.
    Am I correct in doing so?

DSShooters

Sep 25, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA

Codes can be used in conjunction with one another but you cannot stack codes for the same items.
    EX: you can use a 10% off coupon code for two different categories but you could NOT use two 10% off codes to get 20% off one item.

I placed the word NOT between could and use.
    Am I correct in doing so?
    Ah got it . You were I just didn't see it so I was confused. Thanks !

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom