prayers please

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2aadvocate19

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    Lake Charles, LA
    maybe this is the wrong place, if it is forgive me but I needed somewhere to find some help in a trying time.
    Around 9pm ET my brother-in-law, a correctional officer and soon to be florida state police cadet, was enjoying Christmas with my sister and parents in NJ. They decide to have a bonfire and an accident occurred. He suffered burns to 65-80% of his body and took a life flight to temple hospital in Philadelphia,PA. The extent of the burns I haven't been brought up to speed on as of yet. he's been put in a medical induced coma and incubated. christmas day! man this one hurts my soul. Please, please, PLEASE say a prayer for James. he is a son, a father, a husband, and a damn good brother!

Thank you in advance.
    sincerely, Mike.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Praying for guidance strength and knowledge over all the medical department helping with him, for a speedy recovery, and strength for him and his family!!!

2aadvocate19

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    Lake Charles, LA
    thank you all for your kindness. his vitals are good but they are saying he's more like 85% of his body is burned. they are doing fluid draining and replacement. he's strong. I have faith in my brother and Jesus.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom