Problem With Modified Guns.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Loud Lyle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2022
    Mississippi
    “Modified guns are can act like semi-automatic firearms “ The lack of knowledge from the media never ceases to amaze me. Last time I checked Glocks are semiautomatic

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    For the most part, open bolt firearms are prohibited due to the ease of turning them into a machine gun.

By this logic, (I'm not advocating this), Biden's AFT could ban Glocks.

After all, . . . , The AFT is writing new laws as to what is a machine gun with the FRT triggers. Why not just issue a decree that Glocks are now machine guns?

After all, . . . , They are from the Govt and they are here to help us.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    just remember....”it’s just a piece of plastic” crowd when bump stocks happened. These people have an end game in mind and it’s to take all firearms through illegal acts like this. Laws only work if they are followed. This concept should work both ways but obviously it doesn’t. Soon there will be RPM meters at ranges and possible arrest if a shooter exceeds the speed limit and be found in possession of machine gun. A mag dump with a good trigger could be considered a machine gun. Ban and confiscate all cars capable of exceeding 150mph. that’s a race car and should only be driven by a professional driver on a race track. I don’t own any of those but eventually something I do will come under fire, like optics and other accessories. Crazy times we are in.

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    3DB6DDDF-91BE-4791-B3AB-DCE6A8EB7369.jpeg

According to the FATF, this is a machine gun. It is simply a drawing on a piece of metal. It is not etched or cut so you can punch it out.

sinstickk

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 15, 2020
    Plaquemine
    View attachment 114806

According to the FATF, this is a machine gun. It is simply a drawing on a piece of metal. It is not etched or cut so you can punch it out.
    It's literally this ******* stupid..

If I go and draw a picture of an m4 with a drilled lower and a brrrrap safety option, I can get 5 to 10 years?

Because that's just a drawing.

Ie if I get a sharpie and draw an autosear on a 3/16th price of steel I'm now a felon.

Wtf.

Top Bottom