Progressive snapshot insurance

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Col_Sanders

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Deridder
    Those of you with USAA if you ever decide to purchase and insure an RV, ATV, or boat, it will be insured through Progressive. USAA doesnt insure them so they send it to Progressive.

I have had Progressive for a few years. I actually switched over from USAA due to the lower rates. They have treated me very well on the 2 claims I have had. I think I'm going to try the Snapshot thing after the first of the year when I am not driving as much.

oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    northwest LA
    I have Progressive and sure saved a ton of money each year. Two cars, full coverage, Medical payments, Uninsured Motorist, Rental Car coverage, 100/300/50 liability on one car and single limit 300K liability on the other. Had Kemper insurance and was paying $1890 every six months. Switched to Progressive and now pay $840 every six months. Had a couple idiots try breaking in one of the vehicles while it was at a repair shop. Nothing was inside but they tore up to door locks. Progressive paid $1400 for repairs. Had a man I served papers on throw a brick and broke the windshield. Progrssive had the windshield replaced and the guy will not throw anything else at MY vehicle.

I am saving over $2000 per yr with Progressive and they have been great. Also, I never had one of their cameras.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom