Raffle for users who donated money for gun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    cool_smiley.jpg

Gracias

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    New names added, I have finally mailed out checks to Mr Jason.

I hope we can get the raffle going next week.

Thanks again to all of you, have a great Sunday with the family.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    K guys I will do the random number thing for 5 items.

It is very possible that we will have 7 to give away, I am still NOT saying what you won since the checks should be at Jason's today and he still has to deposit/cash them.

I will only announce the 5 winners and within a couple of days you will know WHAT YOU GOT GOT :)

Also I will announce #6 since Ferrara Custom Belts and Holsters is giving away a belt to number 6

And I will also post number7 as a (POSSIBLE WIN, if we have enough items)

The website used is this one http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Congrats!!!

Too bad it wasn't me. :(

Me either. :o

Good way to resolve it though. Thanks Pablo!

LOL my number came out once BUT I pulled again since I rather the other members to get the items, plus its kinna "iffy" if the guy who is randomly doing the numbers wins.

Overall I think it was a good learning experience for all, some good some BAD BAD.

We should do something similar on quarterly basis, pick 1 gun we all want. Donate $20 and once we have enough to buy we raffle the numbers, easy way to play the odds and win cool stuff.

I hope everybody is satisfied, again we kept it all as clean as possible and in case somebody wants a copy of the checks that I sent to pay for the items I have NO problem putting them out in the open as well. I dont want anybody to think there were funny hands in this

Thanks to all

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    LOL my number came out once BUT I pulled again since I rather the other members to get the items, plus its kinna "iffy" if the guy who is randomly doing the numbers wins.

Overall I think it was a good learning experience for all, some good some BAD BAD.

We should do something similar on quarterly basis, pick 1 gun we all want. Donate $20 and once we have enough to buy we raffle the numbers, easy way to play the odds and win cool stuff.

I hope everybody is satisfied, again we kept it all as clean as possible and in case somebody wants a copy of the checks that I sent to pay for the items I have NO problem putting them out in the open as well. I dont want anybody to think there were funny hands in this

Thanks to all

I think oleheat had a great idea in another thread. He suggested we donate to the LSA juniors.

Thanks for doing the leg work on this, Pablo.

chootem

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport

Thanks to all

Awesome!!! Congrats to the winners!!! And Guate, well I don't even know what to say. I got tired of reading all the negativity on the original post and just stopped looking at it. I actually just noticed this post a few minutes ago. But anyway you are the man!!! I like the monthly raffle deal... I would be game!!! I would donate again if it was needed!!! Big thanks to all the people who donated as well as Guate, Jason and Nick and if I forgot anyone big thanks to you too!!!! Good Luck!!!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I think oleheat had a great idea in another thread. He suggested we donate to the LSA juniors.

Thanks for doing the leg work on this, Pablo.

I appreciate the kind thoughts, TL- but I can't take credit for something I didn't do, bro....That was someone else. I seem to remember what you're talking about- but it wasn't me who came up with the idea...:)

Last edited:

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    I appreciate the kind thoughts, TL- but I can't take credit for something I didn't do, bro....That was someone else. I seem to remember what you're talking about- but it wasn't me who came up with the idea...:)

Well, who the heck was it. Maybe olewarm, olecold, 'o sole mio?

I think it was LACamper then.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom