Raffle for users who donated money for gun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Congrats to all the winners and a big THANK YOU for those involved in any way! It's great to see how everyone came together as one for a single cause to help out a fellow BS member. There are still good people in this wretched, wicked world of ours. Truly makes me proud to be affiliated with this forum and you guys!

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I do want to say a personal thank you to Thomjb. If it were not for you I would have nothing but the lint in my pocket!!:hi5:

You are a scholar and a gentlemen, I dont care what Jason at Pelican says about you!!:D

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Congrats to all the winners and a big THANK YOU for those involved in any way! It's great to see how everyone came together as one for a single cause to help out a fellow BS member. There are still good people in this wretched, wicked world of ours. Truly makes me proud to be affiliated with this forum and you guys!

I second this notion!! :bravo:

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I did find this website that seems to have some decent prices. They even offer the RRA kit for $825, all you have to add is a stripped lower. Funny, I think I have one of those!!

I still want a 9mm AR but I might consider just getting a complete set-up from YHM. That is the one that I am digging the most so far.

YHM-7810-9K.jpg

jasonj5313

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I know a guy who knows a guy that could put a Psa upper on that lower for way cheaper than that. (I will turn you into a Psa guy sooner or later, I have made it my mission)

I guess I should have clicked the link, still on the 9mm thing.

What about a nice 300 blk.

Last edited:

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I know a guy who knows a guy that could put a Psa upper on that lower for way cheaper than that. (I will turn you into a Psa guy sooner or later, I have made it my mission)

I guess I should have clicked the link, still on the 9mm thing.

What about a nice 300 blk.

I will have a 300 BLK as well. But I want the 9mm for more "plinking" ability and for the wife in the house. Not that she couldn't handle 5.56 but 9mm is great for her. Plus she will need something to clear her hallways when I am carrying the BMC middy.

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central

+100!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom