Real Talk

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    This is to all the Younger People here. You and we are all from all walks of life, but one thing will always remain; we're all human.
    Don't go through life as if your body won't degrade, like "it won't happen to YOU". It will. How can you prolong your health? Keeping nutrition in your diet ALL THE TIME, and earning a living that isn't so hard on your body as many ways of earning income are.

You're connected to the internet so you can learn, for free, about business and investing. It's up to YOU to learn about these things. Your time in school (even college) has trained you to be an employee, nothing more. That's setting you up for failure.

Use the tools at your fingertips, and your time, to learn about business and investing. If you do that, you can earn a fantastic living while not subjecting your body to the physical stress that will degrade you over time.

I can see regretting posting this, but I don't care. I've got nothing but love for you.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Youth is quite the paradox. It took me many life experiences and realizing the loss of youth to figure out those old men weren't so full of **** after all. Live and learn is my life in a nutshell; it doesn't have to be that way, most of the time.
    And, in a nutshell, that's why I posted this thread. We all started young. I'm just yelling from the FAR end of youth.

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Keep on speaking the truth every chance you can. If not you, then who else will ? As you stated, the road to success requires just a few simple steps but many choose to take the hard route. I’ve told my three sons many times, you don’t have to be the smartest or the top of the class, just show up everyday, on time and work hard. 80-90 percent of the population can’t do this, so you have only 10 percent to compete against. It’s worked for them and they have done well.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I hate to add this. It’s common sense. Stay away from toxic vagina. I hate to word it like that but I don’t see em as women. The myth of sirens and succubus are real. Socialites, club rats, wanna be social influencers. You’ll either spend all of your money, heart broken or end up in jail.
    But you're absolutely correct and I wholeheartedly appreciate you posting that on this thread. Feel free to post any and all Life Wisdom here!

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    But you're absolutely correct and I wholeheartedly appreciate you posting that on this thread. Feel free to post any and all Life Wisdom here!
    Seen a few good men dragged down by this. Happy on the outside and crying on the inside. It’s pretty much a point of no return when the ring goes on the finger and the kids come. We tend to think of our little head instead of the bigger head in our younger years and get trapped in the widow’s web if we don’t wisen up and bail out. The youngsters gotta understand that bailing out is usually a stepping stone to better things.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    This girl is golden, her content is fantastic. I wish women would actually pay attention to her instead of the gold diggers and trendy social media hookers.
    There are a few female Youtubers I pay attention to, that speak in favor of men, against the feminist bulls**t. Roma is another of several.
    Great content!

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Seen a few good men dragged down by this. Happy on the outside and crying on the inside. It’s pretty much a point of no return when the ring goes on the finger and the kids come. We tend to think of our little head instead of the bigger head in our younger years and get trapped in the widow’s web if we don’t wisen up and bail out. The youngsters gotta understand that bailing out is usually a stepping stone to better things.
    Seems the men that end up with good women, and for the duration, are the rare exceptions. Sad state of affairs.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I hate to add this. It’s common sense. Stay away from toxic vagina. I hate to word it like that but I don’t see em as women. The myth of sirens and succubus are real. Socialites, club rats, wanna be social influencers. You’ll either spend all of your money, heart broken or end up in jail.
    Benjamin Franklin called them "mercenary prostitutes". Nuff said.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom