Really Baton Rouge?!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    You forgot lower Oneil Lane

We don't talk about O'Neal Lane.

Two days ago, my entire subdivision's speed limits were dropped from 30 to 25. If anything, I think most should be raised to 35. We pay a few LEO's to patrol the neighborhood off-duty, and lately they have been issuing a ton of traffic related tickets to residents of our neighborhood. Lowering the speed limit is in my opinion one of the stupidest things, and now they will likely start hardcore enforcing it too. *Ugh*

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Since I posted this years ago…
    I actually got shot in the back of the head randomly on the way to work one morning a couple years ago.. In Baton Rouge of course..
    Ridiculous…

Dang man, glad your able to still post on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    For sure! Eye opening experience. People are nuts.
    Someone pulled a gun on me on I-10 near the mall too. They were too busy text messaging. Going 45 in the right lane. I blew the horn at them then they pulled a gun. I slammed on brakes and exited. Since then I hate BR and have not used my horn since.

5star

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    West baton rouge
    Someone pulled a gun on me on I-10 near the mall too. They were too busy text messaging. Going 45 in the right lane. I blew the horn at them then they pulled a gun. I slammed on brakes and exited. Since then I hate BR and have not used my horn since.
    I was on the way to work at 6am when someone randomly rammed into the back of my truck and 2 people started firing into my truck simultaneously. I should not be here. I took a 9mm to the back of my skull. It now resides in my neck.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    I was on the way to work at 6am when someone randomly rammed into the back of my truck and 2 people started firing into my truck simultaneously. I should not be here. I took a 9mm to the back of my skull. It now resides in my neck.
    I remember reading about this. You are lucky to be alive.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Did they make any arrest in your case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5star

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    West baton rouge
    Wow that’s a shame. Glad your ok. Do they know of any motive for what they did? I’m assuming you didn’t know them or have any sort of connection to them?
    I saw the drivers face as he drove around my truck continuously firing his handgun at me. I gave a detailed description of him and the car with noticeable damage. Investigating officer said it could have been because I had a blue line sticker, but nothing definite. Mistaken identity maybe? I’ll likely never know.

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I saw the drivers face as he drove around my truck continuously firing his handgun at me. I gave a detailed description of him and the car with noticeable damage. Investigating officer said it could have been because I had a blue line sticker, but nothing definite. Mistaken identity maybe? I’ll likely never know.
    Man that’s really crazy. I’m glad you made it out with your life. Hopefully they catch them and justice is served. Kind of crazy how no arrest have been made yet but I doubt they are still driving around in the same vehicle.

5star

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    West baton rouge
    Man that’s really crazy. I’m glad you made it out with your life. Hopefully they catch them and justice is served. Kind of crazy how no arrest have been made yet but I doubt they are still driving around in the same vehicle.
    No one crashes their own vehicle into something on purpose. Had to be stolen.

Top Bottom