Red Jacket firearms

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • #1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    Hi everyone Im a new member and I can tell you that I Have seen Will 2 times FTF and both times he was veary pleasent and knew a lot about guns.I went to his B-day shoot and I can tell you it was the funnest gun day in my life.Cant wait till next year.

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Hi everyone Im a new member and I can tell you that I Have seen Will 2 times FTF and both times he was veary pleasent and knew a lot about guns.I went to his B-day shoot and I can tell you it was the funnest gun day in my life.Cant wait till next year.

Hey BamBam , next year's looking to be bigger and better ;) Should be a helluva time . But don't feel like you need to wait that long to come by :)

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Oh Im not gonna wait that long for a visit.Actually I need a 100% rec. for a yugo 223.You got any.
    not availible for resale . Order it in direct from DCI , they'll drop ship to me and I'll 4473 you when you get by . no problems

spicoli.j

Bowling Pin Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Houma
    Yeah, what's the word on a Bayoushooter Shoot-off? I don't want to feel like I just read through this whole thread for nothing.

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    We need to invite Will to the BZ I bet he would dig it.If he had a shoot there I know we would.

As far as the RedStick range go's , Will has left the building . We'll be doing my birthday shoot out in Ark. at Will36's place . NFA is welcome , I'll be bringing a truckload myself . BTW , this is a free shoot , no rent or lane fee crap . The idea is to have a good time . Have a cook out thing planned for Sat night that we may need to pass the hat on . For those that want to shoot my gun's , bring ammo . What's the "BZ" ? Will

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    BZ = Buffer Zone, it's out by the Stennis Space center...

300yd long sand/dirt pit in the middle of the woods. Great place to shoot, we'd love to have you out there anytime!

It's free, unrestricted.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    As far as the RedStick range go's , Will has left the building . We'll be doing my birthday shoot out in Ark. at Will36's place . NFA is welcome , I'll be bringing a truckload myself . BTW , this is a free shoot , no rent or lane fee crap . The idea is to have a good time . Have a cook out thing planned for Sat night that we may need to pass the hat on . For those that want to shoot my gun's , bring ammo . What's the "BZ" ? Will
    Will its our range.Have you checked out the slAKers thread.Its a AK builders club that we started.We have shoots and build partys as often as possible.You should join well make you the Honarary grand puba of building.The BZ is a borrow pit just off of I-10 at exit #2 in mississippi.Its 300 yards and F/A is welcome as is RPG's and Tannerite.Well Im not sure about the tannerite :rofl: Its a good place to shoot.The sheriff has confermed this twice to me personaly.Were going this sunday for the every other sunday shoot.

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Will its our range.Have you checked out the slAKers thread.Its a AK builders club that we started.We have shoots and build partys as often as possible.You should join well make you the Honarary grand puba of building.The BZ is a borrow pit just off of I-10 at exit #2 in mississippi.Its 300 yards and F/A is welcome as is RPG's and Tannerite.Well Im not sure about the tannerite :rofl: Its a good place to shoot.The sheriff has confermed this twice to me personaly.Were going this sunday for the every other sunday shoot.

now this is sounding pretty good :) Give me a call up here BamBam , or p.m. me your number . Will

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    what about the broad w/9 fingers ?????LOL..couldnt resist....Ive been reading for 20 minutes on this thread.....LOL>......You B.R. guys may be on to something....Bar b q,machine guns,bullets and alot of Bullshittin...Sounds like a good time ..!!!!How bout lady 9 Fingers,LOL>....Hash browns and Blood,YYUUUUUKKKKK...LOL>...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bbroussard
    Top Bottom