SOLD: Reduced Mossberg 590 SP, 20" 12 Ga, fact heat shield and bayo lug, 9 shot, Magpul SGA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    I have multiple happy buyers/sellers on this site and Gunbroker. You be legit too please. NO TRADES DESIRED, FTF sale preferred in Metairie/New Orleans area with some limited travel between NO/BR if needed. First, "I'll take it" to my email at: magger357@yahoo.com takes the item. "I'll take it" trumps pending questions and answer sessions. This is a FTF sale, you'll have ample time to examine the item prior to purchase. NO TRADES DESIRED. Sorry, but low ball offers will be ignored. It's come to that these days on the internet unfortunately :) . Thanks for looking.

WTS, new (I am the original purchaser), Mossberg 590 Special Purpose. 12 guage, 20" bbl, bead sights with cylinder bore choke. 2.75" or 3" shells with 9 shot capacity in 2.75". Factory installed heat shield and bayonet lug on this variant. I bought this gun as a spare, installed a NIB black Magpul SGA stock and put the gun away. It has never been fired but it has been cycled by me. Purchase includes all factory paperwork, warranty cards, gun lock, etc on both shotgun and SGA stock (this buttstock is AWESOME) including the extra sized butt adapters. High volume sellers list this on GunBroker, as of 7/2/14 with low dollar pricing of $449 for the gun and an additional $109 on the Magpul SGA stock. I'm asking $400 Firm for all with no transfer fees or taxes involved. First "I'll take it" to my email at: magger357@yahoo.com gets the items. Thanks again for looking.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom